I am smitten with this boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
I just love him! I took him out to shoot photos of with the beach grass just like Prism. I may be barn blind but I love to look at him. I knew when I got him that he would be one of my main subjects. I just adore those blue eyed bays! I was so devisated to hear of the passing of his Grand sire Hawk recently. From the moment I saw a picture of Hawk, I knew I wanted to have a mini related to such an amazing stallion.
default_sad.png
Kegan is it! He is such a funny guy. Very friendly. He loves to play...under my feet, and talks a lot. He also likes to dunk his head in water. Its really funny! I believe his registered name is KDS Short stuff stables Imagine That. I have been calling him Kegan or "Key" for so long now that I have to think for a minute on the real name. ^_^ He still has some growing up to do but I think hes too darn cool. I guess he has frame in him. He also has a very interresting roan patch on his side that shows up in some of the pictures. (lower belly right side). Too exciting! Ok I know I got a little rediculous over here.
default_rolleyes.gif

EDIT: I know the halter got kind of low there. Show halters are a learning expirience.
default_laugh.png

Baby

006_19A.jpg

17740009.jpg

17740010.jpg

17740007.jpg

17740005.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

434419-R1-010-3A_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Those eyes!!
default_wub.png
He has that "look at me" air about him. Very pretty boy.

lol dont worry about using "manly" terms when describing him, he can be a girly boy
default_laugh.png
He squeals like a girl when he is away from everyone. Poor guy. Thank you very much for the compliments! I am going to have a lot to use in art projects with these. So exciting!

Thank you so much for looking at him and thank you for the compliments. Sorry it takes me so long to respond. I am not always on the computer every day
default_sad.png
I am very happy that you like him too.
default_wub.png

He is quite striking. A beautiful color and build.I love his face.

Latest posts

Back