I am on cloud nine right now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
I got the cutest letter in the mail today from a family who bought two minis from me last summer. They have a couple big horses but had been wanting ONE mini for a while. They came out to look and could not pick between the two I had for sale, so they took both. They are so happy with them! Their daughter showed the 2-year-old filly at the county fair and won Jr. Overall Grand Champion! She then was shown in a round robin where many other kids had to handle her and she behaved like a veteran! They also sent a pic and I can't believe how nice they had her looking. I am just so happy "my" babies got such a loving home! I feel great!!!
default_biggrin.png

I loooveeee those stories!!!!!

I always love hearing how my 'kids' are doing...and seeing pictures are nice too. It's killing me with the puppies....the only pic updates I've seen are from sfmini with Lily.....
default_sad.png

And I've only seen pictures of 2 of my horse 'kids' since they've gone to new homes (well actually the same home). But it is a great feeling isn't it?

~kathryn

I bet thats soo nice to hear and very reassuring!
default_smile.png

That is so nice! Its great to get updates! I always send updates of babies I've bought from people if they don't see them in the show ring. I know they appreciate it and I do too when I get updates from babies I've sold. Glad they went to a loving family and that they are being loved and played with!
default_thumbup.gif

It always makes me feel better to know that my babies have good homes. I am glad that those folks bought from you. Maybe they will send you some pics you can post for us to see. (It also says something about your babies since she did so well in the round robin!)
default_aktion033.gif

congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
that just great so glad she did so well for them and you

we have been very lucky to stay in contact with all our buyers so far

and to know they are showing and most important have a wonderful home

makes you feel great, and know there is a reson to keep up your program

I try to stay in contact with people we have purchased from too

it is so reassuring for them to know they are doing great and have a loving home

Latest posts

Back