I am now the new owner of....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much! I'm so excited to get him here and have some babies and start showing (and winning) I have always been a fan of Banditos but never imagined I would get to own him!

Matt I did not know that Willow was a daughter!! That is awesome! I've always liked her! Thanks again! Im just beyond excited!!
Thanks, Gage. Her head is an exact replica of his (looking at his profile). So excited for you
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!! He has produced very well and what he did for Erica's program is amazing
default_yes.gif
I have a young son of his that I think is pretty special, those Bandito babies just have a little extra something I think, not to mention those fantastic heads, necks and toplines
default_wub.png
Looking forward to seeing what he produces for you! You have to promise to keep us updated on all his babies he gives you, I've been following him very closely. Good luck!

How awesome! I have admired many of his foals here on the forum and will be especially excited to see how he crosses with the Top Banana line since that's another favorite of mine too.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!! He has produced very well and what he did for Erica's program is amazing
default_yes.gif
I have a young son of his that I think is pretty special, those Bandito babies just have a little extra something I think, not to mention those fantastic heads, necks and toplines
default_wub.png
Looking forward to seeing what he produces for you! You have to promise to keep us updated on all his babies he gives you, I've been following him very closely. Good luck!
Shauna, My friend that lives here by me showed me your little stud and he is GORGEOUS! She has a Cross Country (reflection daughter I believe) that she is going to have bred to him in hopes to get a foal like yours! He is so beautiful!

Thanks again everyone! I am so excited and I can't wait to have my first foal by him! It's gonna be a lonnnnggg wait.

RockRiverTiff I have never really seen a Banana/Buckeroo cross and they are my FAVORITE so I can't wait to see how they should cross. Should be amazing driving horses. I will have my first cross in 2012 as I do have a Banana bred mare that Im gonna breed him too! Should be an awesome baby!

Thanks again!

Gage

RockRiverTiff I have never really seen a Banana/Buckeroo cross and they are my FAVORITE so I can't wait to see how they should cross. Should be amazing driving horses. I will have my first cross in 2012 as I do have a Banana bred mare that Im gonna breed him too! Should be an awesome baby!
I always wondered why the two lines weren't crossed more often too - should make for some awesome all around horses. I can't wait to see your Bananaroos!
default_laugh.png

Congrats Gage!!

He is adorable!! I also like the latest pictures best!
default_smile.png
His head is so beautiful in them!

I'll have to drive the 52 miles down and see him when you get him home.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

I always wondered why the two lines weren't crossed more often too - should make for some awesome all around horses. I can't wait to see your Bananaroos!
default_laugh.png
Bananaroos lol that is AWESOME! Yes I can't wait to see them too!

Thanks again everyone and Susan yes you will have to come see him? and I need to come see your new boys once it warms up, if ever haha!

Gage

You deserve to be excited! That's fabulous news! I'm sure he'll take you far - beautiful boy. You know how we love our Buckeroos here - I've admired Bandito as well. We have a BTU son also, a palomino. I learned of BTU's fertility (or lack thereof) last year from Robin so was extremely glad we had one of his sons to carry on. They truly do put the dishiest heads on their babies. Good luck in all you do with Bandito - congrats!

oh.... I just realized the avator here in my post is our BTU son ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy you are getting him. He's such a nice boy.

This is our Bandito son Erica's Bailey Bay. I've always admired Bandito's babies. Bailey is such a good boy. As mentioned above he does have that extra special something about him. He's a really neat horse. Plus, his color is amazing.

DSC_6664web.jpg

Kim

Gage, When do you think you will be getting him home so I can run down and see him in person ?
default_smile.png

I really might have to breed a mare to him sometime.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Gage, When do you think you will be getting him home so I can run down and see him in person ?
default_smile.png

I really might have to breed a mare to him sometime.
default_smile.png

Susan O.
Susan, He is gonna come here sometime in June I believe! I think Im gonna drive and get him but we will see! I can't wait till he's here!

CKC your Bandito boy is GORGEOUS. And such a pretty color of bay! I haven't seen a bad looking Bandito baby yet!

WhiteTailMinis, I have always admired your boy. He is beautiful
default_smile.png

Thanks again Y'all! Its so fun when you get one of your dreams to come true!

Congratulations Gage on your purchase of Bandito. You will absolutely love him, as I have!

I hope he sires some exceptional foals for you, as he has done for me. I plan on holding

onto the foals I have coming from him this year and next year to eventually cross with Jazz Singer.
default_wub.png

Best of luck to you with Bandito!

I have another name for the Buckeroo/Top Banana Crosses
default_wink.png

I've been Calling them the "Banana Bucks"

I own a Sorrel Mare who has both BTU and Top Banana in her Pedigree and she is a Very Nice Looking Girl.

I am Sure Your Banana Bucks will be Exceptional
default_yes.gif

I own a Bandito Daughter
default_wub.png

She has the Sweetest Personality & the Prettiest Head!

If I could figure out how to Post Pics I would lol!

Latest posts

Back