I am looking for a FULL length video of an AMHA show!!! Please help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Timber Buck

Reaction score
So, I sat down with a cup of coffee and the AMHR official rule book this morning and began to read. I read every word from beginning to end and it is very detailed and informative. I "get it" for the most part, but would really like to see it in video form if it is out there. I have googled "Miniature horse show", "AMHR show", etc but have yet to find a whole show in video form. I understand this would be hours long but I know someone somewhere has done it. I understand a lot of show are broadcast live on the internet and thought maybe one of those was cached somewhere. I just would like to see it in action. I went to the Shelbyville show last year but was only able to stay for about 2 hours so I only saw about 6 classes that were very similar. I want to see how the show unfolds, how long each class lasts, the attire of the exhibitors/drivers, the performances of the horses, the mishaps, etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction??? I figure if anyone can, my lilbeginnings friends can. THANKS A MILLION
default_worshippy.gif
I owe you guys

I am guessing you meant AMHR show? What a great idea! I would love to see it also, even if it wasn't all the days but at least showing all the classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help you with that but if you go to youtube and search AMHA worlds or AMHR nationals a lot of individuals have posted a wide assortment of classes. Can't tell you how many times I watch the Chariots!

Latest posts

Back