I am FURIOUS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks he had no excuse............I was out looking for something in the truck (still too mad to confront him) and he saunders over and says, " Your horses are out".

I looked at him and said NO they are back in. He said OH well they were out, so I just fed them in the big tub (yeah that was the water tub for when they are out on pasture). I asked him why he didn't put them back in, and his answer was he didn't know how. Now I don't have lots of land at all, and my horses go back in their pens by saying get in your pens.

I told him the horses being out was Not a big problem, but that I was very upset they had no water. He said it must have evaporated today and they drank it all cause it was pretty hot (this was about 5 in the evening). I said NO because I got home last night and checked the water at 7 this morning (this was yesterday). All he said was, They had water yesterday................so needless to say he won't be taking care of my horses anymore.

Not even a sorry, and he knows how picky I am.

I didn't figure there was going to be any acceptable explaination.

Thank goodness though the horses are okay.

Excuses would have been either "I died" or "I had an accident and was in the hospital"... I am so sorry, Rob, and really - REALLY am glad your guys are okay...

Back