I am extremely upset.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ambrose....You said that we turned down a couple of offers.......are they 3 owners now?

I would e-mail you...but, I checked your card and it does not show your name...e-mail address...or farm name, etc.

I am also out of town and for some reason I can receive e-mails ....but, I can't send out e-mails. So, I have to wait until I get back home to do my homework.

So, if the co-owner offered the mare back...the other owner would have to agree...or it is not a valid offer ....Isn't that correct?

I have noticed the change on the wording on the website.....but, I printed it out BEFORE it was changed. I do have that at home. I just don't know the exact wording until I get home.......and take a look at it...but, I do see it has recently been changed.

I never said the mare gets huge...I said her bag gets huge. This mare carries her weight very well even during pregancy.

Time to put this little feud to bed-- more important things going on-- if you have hurt feelings-- try thinking & praying for the Garrison family. There is something to truly get upset about.

Next time you sell a horse-- get it all in a contract -- what all the buyers can NOT do after they buy the horse from you. You may not find they will sell so easily after all of this on a public forum.

Amy ...please with all due respect...don't bring the Garrison family into this. I have been more upset over what they are going through then anyone will ever know. Just as others on the forum are just as upset. I do not feel like the family needs to be brought into this.

SORRY answered to the wrong post l just saw. How embarressing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you both need to let it go. THis isnt doing any good for either of your reputations.

Lisa

Just in case you haven't read it yet, I had e-mailed you the other day...I am sure you will find it interesting!

Ok not too be a party pooper but Ambrose is REALLY Robin Good from Good Minis. Ambrose is her Alias to check out horses for sale on the saleboard and inquire about them. I do feel that the seller was mislead but there is nothing now that can happen try put things behind you and I hope Robin and Joyce can amend the situation with kind words and it to be over with good luck to you all.

This is sad...that someone is stirring the pot with an anonomous post naming the people involved. Really sad....

Ok not too be a party pooper but Ambrose is REALLY Robin Good from Good Minis. Ambrose is her Alias to check out horses for sale on the saleboard and inquire about them. I do feel that the seller was mislead but there is nothing now that can happen try put things behind you and I hope Robin and Joyce can amend the situation with kind words and it to be over with good luck to you all.
Ok I hope at this point this thread gets locked to come on here for the first time to post this and out someone in a PRIVATE deal between 2 parties just doesnt seem right to me. I know now why so many are reluctant to do business with fourm members

Bottom line is this deal is done and over with and from the sound of it has been for a while just let it go or take this mess private..

sorry to sound so cranky but really enough is enough.

Latest posts

Back