I am excited to introduce our new stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
I am happy to announce that Sheryl at Irish Hills Farm and I are now partners on Hidden Creek Irish Hill's Take Two! (Thanks for the name suggestion!) He will go live with Sheryl after he is weaned and we hope to show him later in the year! Here he is playing outside! He is filling out nicely and has attitude to burn!

315047476.jpg

And this is Van Lo's Doughboy. He is a 33" A/R registered stallion. I hope for some pretty babies out of this guy in the future!

315048544.jpg

315047472.jpg

They are both handsome but that colt is absolutely stunning. I love how deep the red of his coat is, the blaze, and his blue eyes. Can't wait to see pics when you guys start to show him.

Congrats !!!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Best of lucky with him. he's handsome!!!

Love your Van Lo boy too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Sheryl, he is going to make you both an awesome stallion
default_wub.png

Would love to see some more of him
default_yes.gif

Hidden Creek Irish Hill's Take Two! (Thanks for the name suggestion!)
You're welcome! hehe I always feel like I won something when I have a part in naming a baby--now I'll let you name mine.
default_wink.png
He's such an upright little fellow, I bet he's going to look lovely in both your pastures.

As for Doughboy...Talk about anything but! Great looking guy!

First I'd like to say Congratulations to Janet on Doughboy. I think he'll make you some nice foals!

And next I'd like to say Thank you to Janet for giving me the opportunity to co-own T2 with her. I'm looking forward to showing him over the next couple of years and just watching him blossom.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back