I am devastated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
My sweet Sadie was killed this morning, she got out, I do not know how she did it and no other donkeys got out. She was hit by a car, the driver was not hurt, her car is totaled! She was best friends with Nattie, I got both 4 years ago and they were 2 peas in a pod, where one was the other was, never far apart. Nattie is still braying looking for her best friend. I am so glad noone was hurt, but my heart is broken, I cannot cry any more. My husband is coming home, I was suppose to meet him to pick up our kids, they have been at bible camp, I am so glad they did not have to witness this. Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm so sorry to read this news
depresse.gif

Oh no, I am so very sorry, I can't imagine what you are feeling
default_sad.png

I am so very SORRY to hear this. I cant even begin to imagine the pain of hurt you are feeling. There are no words anyone can say, but PLEASE take care of yourself and be so grateful that the two peas in a pod, were not together when this tragic accident happened. (((HUGS)))) and if you need to talk I am here for you. ([email protected]) Corinne

I am so sorry to hear about Sadie. I couldn't even imagine the devasation you are feeling. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you everyone, I am thankful I have this place who understands the love that donkeys cause.!!

I am very thankful Nattie was not out also, one of my other jennies, Annabelle has not left Nattie's side this afternoon and seems to be trying to console her. The have camped out on the area we have buried Sadie. I think they sense that is where she is!

I am so so very sorry about your donkey. I think animals mourn maybe not quite like us humans but I think they do mourn.

I am so very sorry. I can't even imagine your heartache. I just couldn't stand it if something happened to my sweeties.

Chico

I'm so sorry. That's awful. The others will mourn her for a while.

Oh, I am SO very sorry to hear about precious Sadie
default_sad.png
Your post brought tears... I can't even imagine, but it brings such sorrow to even think about it. Hugs & prayers for you and Nattie
default_wub.png
default_pray.gif
and the rest of the crew. Sending love from Missouri... we're thinking of you.

Oh, that is so so sad.........not only for you but for your other donkey.
default_no.gif

default_pray.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
I am so sorry for your loss, we can deal with a loss by understanding, I feel sad for Nattie and Annabelle, I hope they bond quickly.....thinking of you all
default_cheekkiss.gif

So sad to hear about Sadie. I know that to lose one like that really hurts. How wonderful that Annabelle is doing what she can for Nattie. ((((HUGS)))) for all of you!

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through! Hugs to you, and her buddy too! How tragic! I can only imagine the pain, and that's horrible enough!

Angie

Latest posts

Back