I am devastated ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtdminis

Reaction score

I am just stunned - don't know how much more I can handle ...

2005 has not been a good year for me. My Dad passed away in March and my Mom passed away this past Tuesday. Then, this morning when we went to feed, we found my sweet, beautiful "Kis" dead in the pasture. She was just fine last night and there was no apparent cause of death ... We are having an autopsy done at Cornell.

Kis was a beautiful 50% Arenosa mare. She was bred by Shirley Hunt of Hunt Acres in New Jersey. She was multi grand champion and an AMHR Halter HOF mare. I was really looking forward to the "Armando" foal she would have had in the spring. I don't know why all this is happening ... I just can't seem to grasp it all.

I had to share ... to let her be remembered.

Goodbye my sweet girl.

Hunt Acrea Candy Kis

3/24/93 - 8/5/05

kis_2.jpg

nankis.jpg

I am soooooooooo sorry for all your losses, but someday, you will all be together!!

((((((Hugs)))))))

-Gage-

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Nan....so very very sorry for all your losses! She certainly was a beautiful girl![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh no Nancy...Oh honey, I am so sorry. What a load for you to bear. My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie.

Oh no, you've had far too much to take, way too close together. I am so sorry for the loss of your father, and your mother, and now your sweet mare. I would be devastated too. My sincere condolences. *crying for you*

crybaby.gif
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my prayers, that you will be conforted. So many great losses in such a short time. You are be a very strong person...((hug)))

[SIZE=14pt]Nan, I'm so sorry for your recent losses of all people and pets so close to you. I am praying for you to draw peace from your memories and joy from remembing things that you may have otherwise not thought of lately. [/SIZE]

God Bless you during this sad time. My heart is heavy for you.

Sincerely from Texas,

K. D.

I am so very sorry this happened. I hope that someday you can see a reason behind it, in the meantime, she is now with your Mom and Dad, and waiting for you. {{{{HUGS}}}} for you.

I am so sorry for all your losses - try and remember all of your good times. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Barbie

So very sorry for all the losses. U have had a very tough year for sure. Hang in there.

I am also sorry to hear about the deaths of your parents & your beloved horse. I do hope you receive an abundance of joy in your life soon. Bless you!

Latest posts

Back