I am buying Wilbur's Dam!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
I bought my little boy (now a gelding! yay!) last November, and at the time, I fell in love with his mom. She is a very pretty dun pinto. She is double registered in AMHR and in PtHA. I told her owner that I thought she was awesome. Well, she has decided to get out of breeding, and about a month and 1/2 ago asked me if I wanted to buy her. Well, it was a really bad time for me. My mom was really sick and in the hospital and we just didn't have any extra cash. I just found out that I am getting a bigger bonus this year from work, so I will have extra now! I contacted her, fully expecting her to already be sold, and found out she hadn't sold her! We agreed on a price, and now this gorgeous mare will be coming to my house to live! I can't wait. Her name is Docs Dun Rockin. She is a 12 year old mare and she will be delivered to me next weekend, on Sunday, April 6. I only have 2 pictures of her right now, and they aren't the greatest, but I want to share them with you!

This is her, during the summer:

FWFManesNTailsDocsDunRocking2.jpg

And, this is her shortly after my boy was born (her head looks kinda funny here, it really isn't that big! I just love love love her color!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_04981.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!

WooHoo congrats to you on your new purchase. Very nice

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats - what a pretty mare!! Looking forward to more pictures.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Congratulations! She is a pretty mare!
default_aktion033.gif

My new mare is now home with me! She was delivered on Sunday. She gets along wonderful with her boy. I don't know if they actually did remember each other, or if they just happen to get along great. I have had him for 5 months now. But, within about 10 minutes of being together, they were grooming each other. And, she gets along with my yearling filly great as well! I am so excited! I didn't have time to take any pictures of her being home yet. But, I will definitely get her brushed up (she is pretty hairy and dirty!) and get a couple of pictures taken of her that I can share. And I will definitely post a picture of her once she has shed out and had a bath (which will probably be another month or so since I live in Ohio).

I was offered this mare about 2 months ago, and it wasn't good timing for me then. I was so happy to hear that she still had her when things straightened out for me!

She is a 12 year old mare that is AMHR (Docs Dun Rocking) and PtHA (FWF Docs Dun Rocking). And I am just in love with her! I like her and her colt so well, that I may take her back and have her bred to the same stud again so I can have a little one running around. Probably not until next year though, but who knows!

Thanks for letting me share her with you all, and I promise to post more pictures of her as soon as I get a chance to be home for an evening! (Too many things going on each night, I feel like I am never home!)

Latest posts

Back