I actually eat this stuff!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
Ok...I can't be the only one with these weird cravings! I was sitting the other night with hot chocolate and all of a sudden I was thrilled to remember that I still had some vanilla wafers left over from the mini cheese cakes...AND cheddar cheese slices!!! So I crept into the kitchen thought I was alone until I felt a wet nose and a nudge at my waste....yep Lakota is tall enough she reaches....lol.....so I shared the vanilla wafers...but not before I added a handfull to my hot chocolate and a couple slices of cheese! :DOH!
default_new_shocked.gif
I don't do this sort of stuff very often (once a year maybe?) ....but man the splurge was very satisfying
default_eat.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

So if you care to fess up....what are some of your weird concoctions that you indulge in?
default_aktion033.gif

Once in a while, a microwave S'more is sooo good (grahams, chocolate chips and marshmallow) and quick too.

The nilla wafers went IN the hot chocolate, right? Haven't tried that before! LOL

Tell me.......you DIDN'T put the vanilla wafers and cheddar cheese IN

the cocoa.......

Next time I come to your house I'd like to make my own cocoa, please LOL!

I like both those things just not together, at the very same time....yuck!

I can't think of any weird cravings I get...but we know already I'm a picky eater.

Nilla wafers in hot chocolate sounds good, but the cheese? And at the same time?!
default_unsure.png
Hmm...

I used to love bologna and cream cheese rolled up and cut into little slices when I was little. My mom told me they were Scoobie Snacks and would give me super powers for five minutes.
default_wub.png

Leia

Youre telling me that i wasnt supposed to eat that cheese with the coco!! Dang...

Well. i like pickels dipped in ketchup,soy sause and potato chips, and maple syrup on my pop-tarts...

You think YOURE weird!! Think again!
default_biggrin.png

Ummm, i think she did put the wafwers and cheese in the coco!!!
default_risa_suelos.gif

I love to take a thin slice of ham, spread cream cheese on it and roll up a spear of pickled asparagus in it. YUM! Of course this is along with a nice glass of Merlot.

Also for a quick snack, Nacho Cheese Doritos and I use them to scoop out an avacado.

Chicken salad on Rye Krisp

Peanuts and raisins, they have to be 2 raisins to one peanut though.

Potato salad and Baked Beans together.

Oh and finally, chicken gizzards and homeade type noodles.

I like sharp cheddar on my apple pie, but that's about all!

The weirdest thing I like is peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. It sounds awful, but it is so great!

I like hot apple pie with a slice of cheese and then ice cream on top.
default_yes.gif

I eat some wierd things... Sometimes, I like

• Mandarin oranges w/ ranch dressing
  • Peanut butter, banana and mayo sandwiches
  • Ketchup macaroni (cooked macaroni, a little butter, a little equal, and ketsup of course
  • Sharp cheddar cheese and sweet pickles
salad.gif

I like mac-n-cheese mixed with baked beans.

Banana sandwiches - mayo & sliced bananas on white bread. A glass of cold milk goes good with this!!
default_yes.gif

I put ketcup on absolutely ANY type of meat I eat...husband thinks thats different....I guess I don't...I had a sister when she was younger that put ketchup on her eggs......
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh I did forget to add that we love to use egg salad as a dip for our chips......try it I bet you will love it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think it's weird but lots of people who see or hear about it do... peanut butter on pancakes and waffles, with syrup. my grandpa Emmett taught us that
default_biggrin.png

and jelly on grilled cheese sandwiches. YUM YUM

lately i have taken to eating ranch on my fries instead of ketchup. i do NOT do mayo at all, so i put ranch on my sandwiches instead... and it just carried over to the fries. my daughter dips her fries in her milkshake but to me that is nasty!

Yessss!!!!! The vanilla wafers go IN the hot chocolate...AND so does the cheese!!! OMG you guys have to try it...it is so GOOD!!!! The vanilla wafers get mushy and then the cheese melts...and it's a sweet blob of YUMMY!!!
default_yes.gif
default_drool5.gif

I also do p-nut butter on my Eggo waffles...love it! And I used to eat p-nut butter and banana sandwiches....can't say I've ever tried it with mayo tho. And another thing I remembered. When I make macaroni salad and we have bar-b-q...I like to put the baked beans over the macaroni salad.....just a little bit tho...the sweetness of the beans sets off the macaroni salad....YUM!!!

P-nut butter and bacon!!??
default_new_shocked.gif
I'm willing to give it a try tho!

LOL...Nancy.....don't worry.....I won't slip a wafer or cheese in your hot chocolate....Promise!
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_rolleyes.gif
Ugh, I dont think i could FORCE that evil liquid down my throat!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

This is kinda weird, but if you wrap already chewed gum arounda sweet tart, its soooo good!

Jill-Im with ya on the sharp cheese and pickels!

i don't think it's weird but lots of people who see or hear about it do... peanut butter on pancakes and waffles, with syrup. my grandpa Emmett taught us that
default_biggrin.png

and jelly on grilled cheese sandwiches. YUM YUM

lately i have taken to eating ranch on my fries instead of ketchup. i do NOT do mayo at all, so i put ranch on my sandwiches instead... and it just carried over to the fries. my daughter dips her fries in her milkshake but to me that is nasty!
OH YES p-butter on waffles, pancakes, and frenchtoast. Fries actually are tasty dipped in a shake
default_biggrin.png

I love cheese and jelly sandwiches and p-butter and sweet onion sandwiches yummmmmm.

Now my hubby is gross..................he likes egg salad and tuna mixed together
default_smileypuke.gif
he also puts p-butter on ham....ewww....and he loves cake shakes....piece of chocolate cake with icing in a glass fill with milk stir and drink...ughhh looks like
default_smileypuke.gif

OO, I thought of another: take a bite of sharp cheese, and then a bite of apple!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back