Hytide's first foal of 2008!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTF

Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! What a doll!
default_biggrin.png

She is adorable, just love her face. Such a cutie. Congrats!

Molly,

Very Cute Filly, now if only the other mare would just have her foal before your mom goes totally nuts waiting, I know she has been waiting along time for them to foal..JANE

YEAH!!!!!!!!! She's absolutely adorable!

She might not share your birthday, but she does share Martha's!

FILLY!!!!

After months of us watching the same mares do NOTHING day and night, Maddie finally settled down and decided enough was enough! The beeper never went off, so we're assuming she did most of it standing up. Saw this little darling stumbling around on the camera around 3 a.m. on April 11th. Judging on how dry she already was, and the fact she was already up and moving, we're guessing she popped around 1 in the morning. (Just an hour too late or she would have been born on my birthday, but hey, you never know with these things!) This is our first home-bred baby, out of our stallion Sequoia Mime's Maximum Overdrive, who's homozygous for the black gene. She's got one white sock on one of her hind legs and a nice big star like her dad. She was named after her dam, who's full name is Woodstock North's Red Hot Mama. She has a yearling half-brother here as well, currently up for sale, named Hytide All Fired Up.

So, without further adieu, this is Firefly!
default_biggrin.png

Firefly1.jpg

firefly2.jpg

firefly3.jpg

We've been extremely busy around here, so these are just a few pictures we snapped quickly, and they just don't do her justice.
default_wub.png
I'll post any new ones that I get if they turn out better.

Latest posts

Back