• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Hyperbike

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby P

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my Hyperbike so I can focus on blade-joring, hiking, and long-lining. It's a 2011 model with a set of C shafts that would probably work best for a rather tall and narrow pony (the shaft set, not the cart) - the woman I bought it from had a pony that I think was around 41". The shafts are a little too long for my 37" horse and this type of cart really I think works best for smaller minis, like 35" and under. It is possible to get replacement shafts in whatever size you need. I am willing to ship or meet someone somewhere around southern New England. I'll also be traveling up to Downeast Maine at the end of December and could bring it with me then.

It has no-flat tires and a spares bag (just the bag, I never filled it with anything). Seat is grey, cart is black, I bought it about a year ago and it's been stored in a tack room. Weighs about 35 pounds and very comfortable to sit in! I can get pics tomorrow when I'm at the barn, will just take general ones, but if someone wants to see something specific, let me know and I can take whatever you need.

Right now there is a 6-month lead time to get a new Hyperbike and the price is around $1900 which I believe does not include shipping. I'm asking $950.

Please feel free to let anyone know who you think might be interested - I'm not on Facebook or anything.

Here are the pics! You can see how small it gets with the seat folded down, the shafts of course are easily removable also. It would fit in most cars.
7F54E5AC-B9D9-4FEC-AFE7-963709D6474B.jpeg62E7D4F2-F2E5-4F92-B6F1-0E0FD777FA44.jpegD76CF6DA-C897-48F9-90B4-FCB2D6AF9289.jpeg

It is said to work for ponies up to 44". My personal opinion is that it would depend a lot on the shape of the pony. I have been able to balance it for my 37" pony by having the cart on the middle height setting, and with the shafts I have. However, the shafts are a little too long for my pony so he's a little far from the seat (not a real functional issue). I think the pony of the person I bought it from was around the size of your pony - I feel like she said he was 41-42", in that neighborhood. However I never saw him so I have no idea how wide he was, etc. Length-wise, however, the shafts should be just about right for that size pony.

There also may be the possibility of getting KBike shafts for it, which are adjustable in both length and width, if the existing shafts don't work.

Here is a pic of it hitched to my pony. This is before it was properly balanced - when balanced, the seat is further back, and the traces are longer so that he's further forward in the shafts. How it is in this pic is how it's supposed to be in terms of distance from pony to seat, though.
Hyperbike hitched 1.JPG

Yes this would work for a 42-43" pony and the fact that her shafts are the STRAIGHT ones is HUGE!! The gig end shafts that he makes now make balancing so very difficult and the large gig hooks on the lines and makes things very difficult. I asked him to make me straight shafts and he refused, so I would jump at the chance to have an older bike with those. My first bike had straight shafts and was so much fun!!

Back