Hyper bike ? ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I am thinking I might NEED a Hyper Bike LOL LOL! Just a few questions about them....

I know they are light weight, but how easy are they to disassemble and reassemble?

What all comes apart?? Do the tires come off? I know the shafts come off, but does the seat?

Do you have any pics of the Hyper Bike completely disassembled?? Then how long does it take you to reassemble?

Any other info on disassemble and reassemble would be greatly appreciated!! I am thinking a Hyper Bike would fit easier in my new van or on the luggage rack compared to the cart I have now.

THANKS!! 🥰

I have one, and it's pretty easy to take apart and put back together. The shafts and wheels come off and on quickly - like seconds for the whole procedure in either direction. The seat and frame stay together but the seat folds down so it's a fairly small package - to give you an idea I drive an average sized sedan and the whole cart fits in my trunk with the exception of the shafts - but I have a large mini and therefore longer shafts, if they were a couple inches shorter they'd go in the trunk too.

The entire cart weighs about 35lbs so it's very easy to lift and carry especially when it's in pieces! Balancing it can be a little tricky - I had to make some kind of counter-intuitive adjustments to my harness and the height of the cart - but once that's done it's really lovely to drive. I did invest in a kick strap since my pony has a tendency for heels in the air when he has a "moment" and you are awfully close to them - so close that theoretically they can't kick you but they actually still kind of can if they are flexible enough. ;)

The only negative I would say is that getting in and out takes a little practice and you do want to be sure your horse has a really good stand. It can get sketchy really fast if the horse starts moving while you're between the shafts getting in or out.

Hubby took one look at the hyper bike and said he could make me one. 😍 Any tips on making one would be greatly appreciated. Pics of the tree, measurements, height of tree and height of the seat.... any additional info would be great.

Has anyone ever made a hyper bike knock off?? If so, any tips or tricks? And I’ll need pics of the home made bike too please.

Maybe one day next week he can get started on this little project?!! 🤔😂

Latest posts

Back