Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6.00 am and I have to go out now, hopefully you will be up soon Amanda. I can't wait for the morning update
default_thumbup.gif
Shame I will miss PJ lady

6.15am and she's STILL standing quietly!! Come on Marcella, with all those signs you surely must POP any minute!!
default_yes.gif

The excitement never ends here at Huybers Utopia
default_smile.png
Marcella is just so ready except for the udder/milk. So we wait some more.

Here are her pics this morning.

About Pebbles, with milk this white she would have to be testing in the foaling range and she is not, so I'm going to assume she is not on the verge of dropping a foal. Must be from a previous pregnancy. I see on the internet that some broodmares continue to produce white milk for years. But none the less I'll be real glad when the weefoal arrives some time this week and I can know if she is or isn't pregnant.

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

Maybe Marcella is going to be one who brings her milk in as she actually foals?

Will be interested to hear what you find with Pebbles once those strips arrive - must admit that I have never had a mare produce white milk when not in foal, in fact I dont usually find 'white' milk until AFTER they have foaled!!
default_yes.gif

Afternoon update on Marcella. She is continuing to poop every 5 minutes, making a mess of herself and her stall. And can we talk about 'slab sided'. Holy Moly, this happened between this morning and 1pm. I had to check and make sure baby was still in there as she looks totally unpregnant, but bud is still alive and kicking.

So here are the afternoon update pics.

324 (1).JPG

324 (3).JPG

324 (4).JPG

324.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like I will be staying in all morning tomorrow to see baby arrive
default_smile.png

Well I'm pretty sure we are within days now anyways. Tomorrow woudl be perfect. I can take the day off of work and watch baby play all day
default_smile.png

Well her udder is bigger, (not super huge but bigger) and I got several drops of milk from her which were oily. So we are getting very close. Tomorrow sounds like a plan to me.

I am off to hit the hay, don't forget to wave once baby is out
default_thumbup.gif

Night all

Morning Renee. I'm afraid she's bored me completely. I'm heading to bed and handing you control. Have an excellent day.

All is quiet everywhere in my barn today/night. We're all resting up for tomorrow!!
default_smile.png

Hi Renee and everyone. Had a heck of a time sleeping past 2 am last night. NOt that I thought she was gonna go or anything, but was just excited that we are getting close. She'll probably foal tonight as I'm exhausted, but that's ok, I'll take it whenever it comes.

Nothing new today. Udder about medium full, milk hard to express but oily when I get drops of it. Woohoo ready for baby to fly out. Haven't decided if she goes out or in today. I'll decide after breakfast, maybe she'll give me a strong hint on whether she needs to stay in or not by then.

Have a good one everyone.

Latest posts

Back