Husband wife Drs needing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepipony

Reaction score
Sorry, I didnt catch what town but think its in LA, was reported on CNN. Maybe someone will recognize the people and see if they can help.

Hubby and Wife, both Drs, had about 12 minis, 3 died, have, I think 9 left. They asked if anyone from the AMHA can come get the survivors.

Will see if they rerun this story and give more details. Sorry I cant give more info, came in just as the story was ending.

Check older postings, AMHA coordinated the rescue and removal of the horses...

sfmini said:
461565[/snapback]

I am still working on getting in touch with CNN in person rather than full voicemail boxes. I would really love it if they would update the story. I think they have been playing it about every hour and I get more phone calls and emails from people who are crying and upset over the story. I'm trying to respond to them all because people are so visibly concerned and we have gotten so much support. Anyone have contacts at CNN?

Oh so sorry it was a repeat, my bad for not looking back further than I did

Okay its great they are rescued. I have been following or trying to follow the story. But missed the how did they finally get rescued. Sure would like the ending to the story. I am so glad to hear they are safe now.

I know a great number of people went to great links to help them, and what a great job. It is so incredible to see how so many can pull together in a crisis for one of our own. Thank You to all of you who were able to help them or even tried.

But how did they finally get rescued.

Thanks Vicky
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

minimini said:
sfmini said:
461565[/snapback]

I am still working on getting in touch with CNN in person rather than full voicemail boxes. I would really love it if they would update the story. I think they have been playing it about every hour and I get more phone calls and emails from people who are crying and upset over the story. I'm trying to respond to them all because people are so visibly concerned and we have gotten so much support. Anyone have contacts at CNN?

461570[/snapback]

This is one of the problems with the media. They show the same thing over and over and give a wrong impression. (This statement is about the MEDIA, not the horses). I'll bet I have seen at least a dozen NEW posts about this AFTER the horses have been rescued.

The media is indeed a MIXED blessing.

Latest posts

Back