Husband is coming home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coon Creek Miniatures

Reaction score
Many of you know that my husband was sent over to Iraq
sad.gif
no.gif
He was suppose to be there for a year...He hurt his back while there(herniated a disc) and they sent him over to Germany for surgery. They are now sending him home for good.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

We couldn't be more excited!!!!!!

Just wanted to share
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
488.gif

The surgery went great also
biggrin.gif

I am so happy for you...my husband being in the military I know how you feel. I know how EXCITED you must be. Congratulations

I am one of the guys who is long ago done with the milatary. Glad to hear your guy is coming home fixed up good as new.

I am absolutely thrilled for you. He'll hopefully be much better after the surgery. Have a wonderful reunion.

aktion033.gif
yes.gif
Thank God he is okay and on his way home. I'm so excited for all of you. Be sure to tell him "thank you" for his service to America for me. I pray that he'll have a speedy recovery and be back home with you in a very short time. I am so thankful for all who serve our country. I just can't thank them enough.
yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

Glad the surgery went well and happy to hear he's coming home for good!
aktion033.gif

Thats great news, I can imagine how thrilled you are. I wish they could all come home.

YEAH!!!

Congratulations, who knew a herniated disc could lead to HAPPY things.

So glad for you and your family~
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thanks eveyone....We are so very excited. Like Marnie said It would be great to see them all come home, I have made some close friends with the other spouses that have husbands over there with mine...I try not to show my excitement or talk to much about it because I know they all wish their soldier home. I am so glad this will soon be over with...

We will stay were we are at till spring or summer so he can recover, Then find another farm..Then do some mini Shopping again
biggrin.gif

barnbum said:
I have goosebumps just thinking about your situation.  Do tell him [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU[/SIZE] for all he's done to support America.  And to you too.  You've also sacrificed.
barnbum

469073[/snapback]

Barnbum you took the words right out of my mouth
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back