Hurricaine Relief - Space provided

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a large pasture and plenty of stall space if anyone needs it. I am in East Tennessee (Kingsport) along I-81.

Just saw on the news that the hurricanne is supposed to hit landfall this afternoon (Monday) just outside of New Orleans and there are storm warnings as far inland as Tennessee. PLEASE be careful Folks! My prayers are going out to everyone in "Katrina's" path.

MA

I am in the mountains of NC and just wanted to offer my prayers to everone I hope you are all safe. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.

Amanda

Guys, go take a look at our Barn Cam. We are BARELY getting the upper edges of the hurricane here in northeast Louisiana. It's dark and windy a couple hundred miles inland as you can see from our cams. I cannot imagine what it's like for those guys down in south Ms & La.

There are several Miniature Horse Farms down there as we know.

SevenAcres Cam in north Louisiana

Debi

I can offer some pasture as well. Located NW of Houston. Can't handle any stallions. 979-412-0956

I know we are too far in Wisconsin to help with placing animals but please let us know if we can help with anything. We are still getting cleaned up from the tornadoes but will help any way we can! Take care and you are in all our thoughts! jennifer

I pray that everyone is safe....wish we would hear something...on the news it looks really bad....
no.gif

In times like this, it can be difficult to find words when some have lost so much.

Please know that my prayers have been with all of you. My best wishes for efforts at rebuilding your lives and homes.

God Bless all of you during these trying times. My prayers go out to each and every one of you.

Joyce

Hi,

We can take in a few - if needed. We are near Lafayette, LA.

I just heard from Ann Simmons - no electricity or water or phone, but all horses alive! I was extremely worried about her as she is in Hattiesburg, MS and it went right through there.

I'm just thankful she is alright.

Monette

We just heard from Angie Cavalier down in French Settlement, La. They're all okay with minimal damage thank goodness!

Has anyone heard from Faye Cleland--Sugar Oaks??? She is in Covington, LA.

Back