Hungarian Vizsla

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
33460004.jpg

I have this picture of my son's Hungarian Vizsla on my computer as a screen save, it is strange because no matter where I stand in the room it looks like she is looking at me. Alice

She's beautiful!!! How old is she? In Lakota's Puppy Teen class we have a little guy, thats a miniature pint size model of this one you just posted. He's a very sweet energetic little guy!!

And yes it DOES look like she's following you with her gaze!
yes.gif

She's really pretty and you are correct that she seems to follow you. What is her name? My hubby wants a Vizsla really bad. They are awesome dogs!
yes.gif

Alice: She's a nice Vizsla. The girls do have a prettier face I believe. Here is a picture of my boy Buster. He's 11 months old and is quite a handful. He is our second Vizsla. The first we had for 11 years and we missed him so much we got another one and named him the same name. These are high energy type dogs and you do need room for them. I found my Vizsla in Missouri.

busterstandingup.JPG

Her name is Lilly and she is 4 years old. Son is going to have her bred next summer can't wait to see puppy's. Son lives next door so see her every day.

Shawneecreek I think your Buster is a very nice looking dog I love Vizsla.

Thank everyone for your nice comments Alice

Latest posts

Back