HUGE Kudos and Thanks to Aloha Acres for all of our Champions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
Shannon and I are blown away by all our wins. We have had an exceptional show at Nationals and we couldn't have done it without the work of Aloha Acres - Lee Crutchfield, Kirby Jones and Josh Tibbs. We are forever grateful....

Youth National Champions:

• Dakota's San Juan Marcos
  • McCarthy's Miss Kitty
  • Martins Mardi Gras Maybe Now
Amateur Incentive Champions

• McCarthy's Miss Kitty
  • Mulligans Run Dreams Winning Streak
National Champions

• McCarthy's Miss Kitty
  • McCarthy's Black Bart
  • Mulligans Run Dreams Winning Streak
  • Mulligans Run Dreams Cobalt Sky
National Top Ten

• Mulligans Run Jen U Wine Dream
  • Mulligans Run Dreams Irish Flame

And our biggest thrill was GET OF SIRE for our stallion First Knights Dream Come True!!!! Unanimous Firsts under all three judges.... yippee!!!!

And besides the show...we had an awesome time hanging out with everyone. We are looking forward to what's next (wink)....and Worlds.
default_wub.png

Also Congrats and thanks to the new owners of our foals that were taken to nationals.....

• Streak is going to Heidi & Madison of Lilac Lane in New York.
  • Phoenix and Coal are living with Joe and Darlene of 7-C's Miniatures in Oklahoma.
  • Regal is going to Australia with Yvonne & Claire....after Worlds.
We look forward to seeing them all in the show ring.

A HUGE thank you also to Erica Killion for allowing us to put her Dream baby in the Get of Sire and for showing her for us. We couldn't have done it without you!

Congrats to everyone at Nationals....be safe in your travels home through these storms.....

I have been watching the halter classes - CONGRATULATIONS - Aloha has had a great Nationals this year!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Way to go, all of you!

I've been
default_drool5.gif
over your Dream babies ever since I saw them born on Marestare this past Spring. If my dreams came true, a couple of them would be calling North Carolina home!

A hearty congratulations all around!

Congratulations on your wins. It seemed everytime I had a chance to watch the wb cast Aloha Acres were the handlers that won.

Says alot for not only their handling ability but the quality of horses they are showing.

Breeders, owners and handlers should all be very proud!

Wow! You all had an incredible show!

Congratulations!

Kim

Congratulations!! That's quite the haul!
default_smile.png
I hope you post pics when you get them. I was scrolling through the trainer results to see how individual trainers did.....Lee did awesome!! You were lucky to have the Aloha team.
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a successful Nationals, Heather and Shannon!!! You sure had an awesome show!!!
default_smile.png
Your horses looked amazing on the webcast, so I can only imagine what they look like in person..... Lee, Kirby and Josh have done a fantastic job!!!!

See you at Worlds!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather and Shannon, Congratulations on a amazing Nationals! Lee, Kirby and Josh do an exceptional job and your horses looked absolutely stunning. Dream definitely deserved National Champion Get of Sire, those were 3 amazing examples of what Dream produces. See you soon! Aubrey

You absolutely Cleaned up and well deserved! All AMAZING horses
default_smile.png

Congrats again!!!

Latest posts

Back