Hubby is happy with his new Toy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Well hoping this keeps us in mini horses a lot longer.

Making things a little easier for working our show horses.

Your experiences would be appreciated.

Please share.

Now all we have to do is get a electrician in to hook it up..

Miniature walker A.jpg

Riverrose, its a 'hot walker'. I have one as well but mine doesn't require an electrician to hook it up. It just runs from a small electric motor. Unfortunately it need some belts replaced and I can't seem to motivate my husband to get it done
default_frusty.gif
so it has just been sitting for the past 2 years.

Congrats Reble, mine is really a time saver.

It can be used as an automatic dryer tee hee..

The electrician has to hook it up to our main power box in the house.

Has a lot of speeds and reverse on the control box..

The guy I bought it off of said it is lucky to have 40 hours of use on it..

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA! I'm laughing at myself, this is what happens when you get older, I even have on myreading glasses and when I first looked all I saw was a silver box. Now that you guys have told me what it is, I took a closer look and sure enough I see the arms. Well hope hubby has fun with his new toy and all your horses get in shape real soon. Wish I had one, I am working on getting winter weight off of several of mine, but doing it the old fashioned way.
default_thud.gif

HAHA! I'm laughing at myself, this is what happens when you get older, I even have on myreading glasses and when I first looked all I saw was a silver box. Now that you guys have told me what it is, I took a closer look and sure enough I see the arms. Well hope hubby has fun with his new toy and all your horses get in shape real soon. Wish I had one, I am working on getting winter weight off of several of mine, but doing it the old fashioned way.
default_thud.gif
that is funny .. I know what you mean but you can click on the picture my dear, and it might show it better for you.

but yes, I am sure he will enjoy it..

I find the pictures are small but some do not realize that the pictures can be clicked on to make them bigger..

It took me awhile to figure that one out.
default_thumbup.gif

Shoot, I thought it was a toilet. I'll go back and have a closer look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back