How's the Weather ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been right around freezing for the last several days/nights. Lots of melting happening although it's below seasonal temperatures currently. No more taking toboggans out in the field anymore, but it's still a bit too rough (bumpy frozen ground) to take the carts.

Bikini? 🤣 Today’s weather update..winter storm warnings Tuesday through Thursday, freezing drizzle, snow, wind, wet…some areas up to 12” of snow…😂

Oh, and if you are planning on heading into certain areas of the Dakotas, rethink that as they are expecting road closures due to snow. ❄️❄️❄️❄️

The wind is blowing ferociously today. As I was driving with the trailer this morning heading north I was getting nearly 20 mpg. On the way, into a south headwind, I got 16mph. I guess the big cold front is what is driving it. Spring--bah, humbug.

Expecting a spring snow storm today. It's overcast, just above freezing, but not windy so it's not miserable - yet! Some fields a bit further north are still fairly white with snow. A half-hour drive south and they're nearly free from snow.

Snow, last night and all day today with temps around 35. Very wet, about 3” very compressed, not fluffy. This has been declared Minnesota’s third snowiest winter on record. The Twin Cities reached 90” with other areas more.

I wish some could be sent to your way, Marsha.

The last few days have been in the 70tys, with very little wind which has made it nice to tackle all the weeds the rain produced. The rain and snow are over for us. The lows are in the 40tys Rays of sunshine for you Marsha and Standards Equine☀️

Latest posts

Back