How's Snowball's conformation?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mousie96

Reaction score
Hi all
default_smile.png
I was wondering if you could tell me what you think if Snowballs conformation? Sorry he is so dirty! They are pics from this summer right before his bath.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gosh, he's cute!!!

I am partial to greys, and love his pretty face and ears.

In the first picture, his hip looks a little slight, but in the 2nd picture, it looks deeper but also the picture is tilted down hill.

What are your plans for him?

I don't have any plans for him at the moment, just driving him. There is a online Miniature horse show that I was thinking about entering him into though. He is such a great all around little horse. He drives, rides, lunges, trailers, isn't spooky, and is easy to trick train!

We have a couple grays. In the first picture he reminds me a little of our one boy. I think the second picture, confirmation-wise, he is standing downhill too much to tell. The first picture makes him look pretty promising in confirmation. You could try a few halter classes for fun and see how he does. We love the driving and other "doing" things with ours too (hence my forum name).

From what I can see, he has a nice high tail set which is something that is looked for as part of the overall conformation package.

He's got what I would call a doing horse conformation, he is balanced front to back and looks to have a big motor and conformation to perform, he may not win you blue ribbons in halter but I bet in driving and obstacle as well as jumping, he will shine....

Thank you guys! You should see him jump, he looks absolutely amazing and so graceful. What is obstacle? Is it just a obstacle course? Sorry, I am very new to the showing world.

At mini shows obstacle can be in hand or driving...it is like trail class for full size horses were you may have to go over bridges, tarps, back thru poles or walk thru curtains...all kinds of things. really tests a horses flexability and their trust in their handler....my favorite class! Or there is versatility where you drive, jump and show halter all in the same class!

Ok thanks for the explanation! I'll try to get better pictures so I can give you guys a better idea of his conformation.

Ok hi guys, here is better pics of snowball. I am entering him in a online miniature horse show, it's a halter class! And he sends kisses!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back