Howdy from rainy Michigan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MerMaeve

Reaction score
Hiya everybody!
A bit about me, I'm new to minis but not regular sized horses.
My Mom and I (somehow, still can't believe it! LOL) managed to convince my dad to be OK with us get minis so we've been talking with a local mini farm (less than two miles away) and we've asked the owners questions but would like more opinions. So I came here! :) (And the mini in my profile picture is a mini at the Arabian farm I work at, his name is Radar.)

Welcome MerMaeve! I am very much in the learning process myself and live in Michigan. Can I ask what general area you are in? Maybe we are close by...it's raining here too!

Hi, been in MI about 14 years, I live about 45 mins North of Grand Rapids in Hesperia.
I have 3 Mini's left, I donated 7 to the Barn for Equine Learning in Lowell, her neighbor had locked all her therapy horses in the barn and torched it that was 3 years ago, I was starting to have some health problems so called her up and ask if she wanted a few, so gave her 7, they have a job and are very happy.
I have had mini's since 2003, learning more each day even now.
Welcome to the Forum and the mini world.

Hi, been in MI about 14 years, I live about 45 mins North of Grand Rapids in Hesperia.
I have 3 Mini's left, I donated 7 to the Barn for Equine Learning in Lowell, her neighbor had locked all her therapy horses in the barn and torched it that was 3 years ago, I was starting to have some health problems so called her up and ask if she wanted a few, so gave her 7, they have a job and are very happy.
I have had mini's since 2003, learning more each day even now.
Welcome to the Forum and the mini world.
Nice! Thanks for the warm welcome. Do you know of any mini farms in the Lowell/Caledonia area that is selling minis?

I am from Mi and had a mini there on our farm- he was just perfect. Unfortunatley we had to put him down before winter because he was aging and not doing so well. I am now in Virginia and love it here. Interested in hearing more about diets, exercise and immunizations. Thanks for having me. I am always ready to take more information in than what I have now.

I am from Mi and had a mini there on our farm- he was just perfect. Unfortunatley we had to put him down before winter because he was aging and not doing so well. I am now in Virginia and love it here. Interested in hearing more about diets, exercise and immunizations. Thanks for having me. I am always ready to take more information in than what I have now.
Welcome!

Latest posts

Back