How to look up produce records?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawing

Reaction score
Okay sorry to show my ignorance but I'm new to minis. I bought a mare based on what she's done how do I look up what her foals have done in the show ring? Her name is Cherryville Rios Impressive Comment. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

You need to know what registry AMHA or AMHR. Then to get access to the studbook one line (at least for AMHR it costs about $50 a yr so I can't help you out).

From there you find the names of her foals and have to get their registry numbers and can look on the AMHR website http://www.shetlandminiature.com/ look under member services and click on AMHR Results (if R's what they are). On that page there is a box towards the bottom to enter their number and get the HOF [Hall of Fame] points which is all (I believe) that AMHR keeps lifetime.

You might want to check with the seller and see what they know regarding the mares' previous offspring. If you can get the names of ones that have been shown, you can have AMHA do a query on each one ($5 per horse) and it will give you their show record.

Thanks I've contacted the seller so I'll see what I can find out there. I was hoping it was like aqha and I could just pay the association for a report.lol

If you know who her foals are, you can get reports from the registries, I think its $5 per report. You can find the fee on the Work Order from I know for AMHA, not sure about AMHR. If you need to know the names, I can look them up for you in either studbook.

That would be great if you can get their names for me I've been unable to get that info. Do you need her registration numbers?

Thank you!

Here is the list of her foals. The last horse on the list, Lobo, is a Res World Champion Youth Gelding in 2008. You can ask AMHA about the show record on each, again there is a cost but you would have the record there to see when you wanted to that way. Also, your mare is registered with AMHR but none of her foals have been, so no show record for them in AMHR.

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT FOAL CHERRYVILLE LOXORS CLASSY SASSY A 212389 06/18/2012 M SBA - - 00.000 PARENT FOAL CHERRYVILLE LUXORS SASSY SENSATION A 184682 02/08/2008 M SBA - - 00.000 PARENT FOAL CHERRYVILLE RIOS IMPRESSIVE DESTINY A 176462 01/02/2007 S SBA - RV 00.000 PARENT FOAL CHERRYVILLES RIO LOBO A 154577 07/04/2004 G RNB - - 33.000 PARENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back