How to donate to help Texas Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Here is the link that we at CMHR used donate. This went to AMHA to help them raise the $800.00 for the supplies. Thank you to everyone for helping these horses. At this point every dollar helps as the stallions will be gelded, farrier's, vet bills and all the vacinations now to get these horses adopted.

As of yesterday I understand there were 150 horses and possibly 75 plus dogs. I am hoping that no animal is left on that property. I look at my 5 horses and they are on 2 acres very healthy and happy. I just can't believe 150 horses on 1-3 acres... You can also send money via Chances mark it for the texas horses and we will see that it goes to help these horses.

Thru AMHA you can use this link.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22AYF7ALSH2

Chances paypal addy is:

[email protected]

THANK YOU ALL FOR PULLING TOGETHER AND HELPING THESE HORSES!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gini, the Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue Committee has a substantial donation to make to Chances for the Texas minis, as well as toward your ongoing rescue work.

I will pm you to see how best to get this money where it will do the most good. But I wanted to post here to bump this topic up again.

Many thanks to you and your fellow hardworking members of Chances for all that you do.

Cindy Moses, Rescue Committee Chair

Northeast Miniature Horse Club

www.northeastminis.org

Latest posts

Back