How soon could you tell your mini was pregnant?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZuZuPetals

Reaction score
My mini is about 100 days in foal and I’m sure by just looking at her she’s ever so slightly more bottom heavy and rounded. I realize the baby is so tiny but maybe the fluid and expanding uterus?! Do you all agree or disagree an I crazy HAHA

I don't know you well enough to say if you're crazy or not but you will be by the time she foals! Hahaha!!
I don't think you should be able to see anything yet but if I've learned one thing going through this it's never say never. If you can see a change and she hasn't put on weight then I would believe you. Do you have a picture of her?

I don't know you well enough to say if you're crazy or not but you will be by the time she foals! Hahaha!!
I don't think you should be able to see anything yet but if I've learned one thing going through this it's never say never. If you can see a change and she hasn't put on weight then I would believe you. Do you have a picture of her?
HAHAHAHAHA I’m scared LOLOL! Let me know if my video is not visible it isn’t for me hmmmm

Attachments

• IMG_4975.MP4
    11.4 MB
USUALLY maidens hide pregnancy till pretty far along. Not all obviously. If she were an experienced broodmare they often show earlier. It is definitely possible. But I wouldn’t count on it yet.

Latest posts

Back