How much longer?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Taken this morning

Kstage5.jpg

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Ok... I just had to play.

She (Kele) isn't due until the end of August.

This is a photo pedigree of what we are waiting for.

I'm so hoping my baby is in there and that all goes well.

My first thought was: that is the strangest looking mare I've ever seen! Then it dawned on me...ohhh...I'm a little slow today.
default_smile.png

wow she has alot of milk for being due the end of August!! I guess she will be early!!!

Great post, I love the pedigree info with pictures! I used to breed and show German Shepherd Dogs. I have my last one. She will be 15 on August 25th! I can't believe she out lived her kids that I had kept.

Best of luck with them!! Isn't it amazing how short a time they are pregnant for compared to these dang minis!! LOL!!!!!

I always adore your dogs and all the pictures.I look forward to your posts. I have a Harlequin Great Dane, age 2. We call him Rumble, but his name is Nan Dee Robins Cowprintpajamas

We recently lost our 12 year old Rottweiler to bone cancer. and I have thought about adding another Great Dane and started browsing in MAGDRL.

Good Luck with your litter!

Robin

Thanks.
default_smile.png

Out of curiousity TDS which Danes in the ped strike your fancy?

Oh and don't worry there will be scads of pixs!

But if ya can't wait and would just like to see pixs of baby Danes feel free to peek at out past litters at

here

From there you can see lots & lots of pixs - the most of course from our last litter which was in 2005.

Sorry for your loss,RRTJ.

I hear the Mid Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League is a good place to aquire new family members.

Good luck!

AN EXPRESS DENALI QUAKE

DREAMSPINNER'S CASH-N-CARRY

SIXSTAR'S THE EAGLE HAS LANDED (I love your Eagle!)
default_wub.png

TOYSPRIDE LADY LAVENDER She's got the tiniest most refined head and neck I've seen! Beautiful.

ARCTIC ROSE ARNLJOT

To pick a few favorites... If I could get a Dane... I would buy one from you.
default_smile.png
Then I could have one mixed in with my mini herd as well! lol

I don't specialize in Great Danes at all, but those were the ones that I like most.
default_yes.gif

That's sweet TDS that you picked our foundation sire "Roku" and our 1st born our of our 1st litter "Eagle".
default_yes.gif

I admit I just get curious what attracts those not in the breed.

From the ones you chose I'd guess you like a balanced (front/rear) body without them being over angled

yet are appreciative of a nice neck.

I like an over all balanced look, yes.
default_yes.gif
you hit what I like on the head of the nail.

I'm into dobermans, boxers, and pit bulls actually... But I can appriciate just about every breed... :D

i was just wondering about this yesterday. i can't WAIT for pics!!! rachel, do you do ultrasounds? any idea how many pups are in there?

They are all just beautiful!! Harlequins are my favourite. My boy is 2 1/2 but he had an extreme case of HOD as a puppy so is neutered. Here is Fargo

fargoboy.jpg

And then 4 weeks ago we took in a female mantled dane and turns out she was Fargo's full sister. Unfortunately we lost her to a truck on wednesday. I miss her so much even after having her for such a short time. Here is Stormy

stormy.jpg

And here they were playing together.

stormyfargo.jpg

I so wish I could get one of your puppies!! Just beautiful dogs! We have a video on youtube of Fargo playing ball with my mini stallion and when you pull it up you see Rooster and Saber listed right below! lol

Nope, no ultrasound or xraying here.

The more I'm reading and such the more I'm not liking this in regards to canine reproduction.

I feel ultrasounnding may be a-ok in regards to like people & horses (because of a long gestation) but

with such a short term as a dog it *may* shake up things sorta like jello with the building blocks.

In regards to xrays it can increase the chance of cancer and why do it.

I just can't understand why its supposably fine for a pregnany bitch to be xrayed and yet with humans they aren't s'pose to be.

Kinda fishy to me.

Also I don't like the reproductive organs exposed to radiation like that.

So.. we'll just wait until the stork comes.

Sorry about Stormy.

Fargo has a handsome head on him.

I think I saw the ball footage now that you mention it.

Latest posts

Back