How many?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Kstage12.jpg
Kstage12half.jpg

Kele (3yr old Harlequin Great Dane - her 1st litter) will be at 61 days on August 27th which is her "due date" since she was transcervically implanted.

We think she's carrying primarily in her ribs as you may be able to see in the pixs.

Anyone want to guess how many & gender break?

I don't really know how many they have but im going to guess 4 or 5. Im also going to guess 3 girls and the rest boys.

Congrats!!!!

Hmmm, I'm going to say 5, 3 females and 2 males..

My mini dachshund had her first litter a year ago and carried primarily in her ribs too, hid the pups well and we were expecting 2-3 pups because she was small, she surprised us by delivering the same as my guess above
default_smile.png

I'm going to say 8 and make it half and half. Large breed dogs can hide puppies a lot easier than smaller dogs.

I want to say 8 and half and half for gender.

Hopefully. :D I'd love to get one... but mom says no. (we have 2 boxers, on more dog -a big dog at that- would spell disaster in our house!)
default_laugh.png

Well she dont look very big, but she is a big dog. I am going to say 10. 6 boys 4 girls.

I'm going with 9 -- 5 boys & 4 girls.

I want to say 12, but for a first litter, it seems like they have less puppies sometimes.

Aww crap!! New2minis....you took my answer LOL....... I am also gonna say 7.......5 boys & 2 girls!! I just found homes for all my Pug pups!!(except for "one" my kids HAD to keep
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back