How many more?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 down, 5 to go!
default_yes.gif

We have 2 more coming this month, 2 next month and one in July.

ALL 7 OF THEM!!! Even the 2 that should have foaled by now :DOH! They just don't seem to want to drop them. The last one isn't due till August as she was bred late but I have one that was due April 20th that I hand bred and only once and she is still hanging onto it.

That stinks Lori! You must be getting pretty antsy waiting!! We have 3 for sure and maybe 5 to go! I sure wish some people up here would share the filly fairy!!
default_wub.png
We have 2 colts and 1 filly so far!

I LOVE our foals this year, and am very excited to see what we will get next year, since we are currently leasing a fantastic stallion for most of the mares.
default_yes.gif
I am Excited to see what you get next year too! Ice Really does Sire Awesome Get! jmo of course
default_wink.png

My Ice Son "Allure" okay okay the Trainer Calls him "Fishbait" did Awesome job at his first Show

Getting 3 Huge Ribbons ( Champion Jr Stallion, Reserve Champion Jr Stallion & a Reserve Grand Champion)

& We are still expecting one more foal due June 13

We already had one born on 04/11 a Palomino Pinto Filly!

then we are done until next year

We have one more mare to go. We bought this mare from Jackie Tyler in Wisconsin. We were interested in her foal if a filly. Jackie deceided to sell us the mare. We are looking forward to this foal.

Latest posts

Back