how many kids do you have

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two very beautiful daughters

Kelli - 25 mother of my precious grandson Ayden who is 5.

Kayla - 22

Photo of Ayden and I taken this past July. He is the apple of my eye for sure!

_MG_8027.jpg

I've two sons.

My oldest has 4 children.

My youngest, one.

But then there is the minis, the big guy and the 2 dogs.

That increases the 'kid' count dramatically, which helps, as I wanted to be the mother to many children.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any of my own kids, but I've worked as a nanny for 11 years, and I call them "my" kids.
default_smile.png
My current charges are 5, 8 & 12 yrs old. Some of my "past" kids are growing up, my first family the kids are in college & highschool!

And I'm a critter mom to 1 toy fox terrier doggy kid, 4 horse kids, 4 goat (adult) kids, 11 chickens, & numerous barn cats!

I don't have any of my own unfortunately. some say we would be too hard to control, a lot of peoplz thinks ima big kid
default_yes.gif
woo hoo

not too sure anymore if i would like to inflict this world onto a child - - its just getting to crazy, i gotta finish making my Stargate and find an alternate location

I have 2 children, Jennifer who is 29 and very much into minis and standardbreds and still lives in Maine. My son Christopher who is 27 and lives in Bowling Green KY

We hope to be moving to that area of the country soon! No grandkids ;(

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Good one, Susanne! I chose not to have kids - last time I checked there were plenty of people on this planet!
default_yes.gif
I have plenty of four-legged kids and wonderful nieces and nephews.
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

I have 2 children, Jennifer who is 29 and very much into minis and standardbreds and still lives in Maine. My son Christopher who is 27 and lives in Bowling Green KY

We hope to be moving to that area of the country soon! No grandkids ;(

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine
I live in Glasgow and go to wku in bowling green
default_smile.png

we have 2 daughters. mackenzie is 7 and kaylaSue is 6 . we want more, and looks like we will be able to add maybe next year!

I don't have any two legged children and none in the future as I just had a hysterectomy in Septmember.
default_sad.png
I do have however have many furry four legged kids and nieces and nephews that fill the gap.
default_smile.png

I have two sons, ages 32 and the youngest just turned 29 this past Saturday. They both have 2 children ... a boy and girl each. I don't get to see my oldest son and those grandkids much
default_sad.png
as they live in SW Florida where my kids were originally born and pretty much raised before I relocated to NW Louisiana.

My youngest and his family live next door as we share acreage so I have been able to watch those grandkids grow! They are 4 and 3 and we have a great time and they love the horses too.

I dont have any children of my own, my husband has three children and five grandchildren from his first marriage , he had a vasectomy before I met him , he got it reversed when we married over 25 years ago but it didnt work , I surround myself with four legged fur babies of which I have many

None. Never wanted any and still don't. Kev does, and we've talked about it but...well, it's too much to go into here
default_wink.png
I like children (and love my neices and nephews) but I don't have very much patience and I just don't think the world needs any more children in it from people that aren't 100% sure (there are more than enough of those situations
default_wacko.png
). I have an identical twin that has a gorgeous boy, so...I have procreated in a roundabout way lol.

I have five kids and 1 new grandbaby.Yay im so toyoung to be a grandmomand refuse to be called Grandmom. So im momma Kelly. (I guess I should have thought of that also when i had her at 17)

Sydney is 3

Kristen is 5

Alexis is 6

Aaron is 12(my only boy child)

Paige is 19

And we have Jonathan he is 6mths old.

Also Paige and Jordan are getting married.He just got out of Police Accedamy and starts his job next week Paige is in Nursing school so Im not to worried about these two. Just cant wait till I dont have to foot the bill any longer. I know thats bad to say but its the truth.

I have one, a 10 month old little girl who looks just like me and is as busy and smart as they come! Said Daddy today for the first time and is walking and climbing and taking the house by storm LOL

Latest posts

Back