how many kids do you have

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky lodge

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
i have

2 daughters

first daughter lisa 22 and has 2 children

second daughter christine 18 no children

what about you

I have two wonderful kiddos....................Sydney is 16 (girl) and John-George is 14.
default_wub.png

I have 1 son who is 7... Lucas!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All our kids have 4 legs... our dogs are the children of our hearts
default_wub.png

But we have 2 nephews (5 & 7) and a niece (2) from my sister, and 2 nephews (24 & 18) and 2 nieces (12 & 18) rom H's brothers
default_yes.gif

I have 4 children 3 girls and 1 step son

1 daughter 38 with grand daughter 19 and 1 great grand son 1 year

1 step son (custody at 10 months old) with 2 grand daughters 3 and 6

1 daughter 34 with grand sons 5 and 2

1 daughter 26 with 1 grand daughter 3

total 4 kids, 6 grand kids and 1 great grandson

I'm in the same boat as Jill, all our kids have fur and four legs. And, I have a nephew (9) and a niece (7), they'll both be a year older in March.

We have four grown children, three sons and a daugter, and four grandchildren, two grandsons and two granddaughters.

I have two beautiful boys. Michael lives in heaven and Daniel is 22 and lives in Dunlap. We are expecting my first grandchild in January.

Paige is 18

Aaron is 12

Alexis is 6

Kristen is almost 5

Sydney is 3

Jonathan is 6mths he is my grandbaby but no one is allowed to call me Grandma! LOL

I have three children. Emily is 15 years old today, (happy birthday Em)... Rachael is 12 and Matthew is 9. I am an old mommy, I had Matthew when I was 45.

All are miracle kids since my doctor told me I probably had less than 1% chance of having kids and I had three. go figure.

My younger farmer husband loved those odds and we sure chuckled every time the doctor told us the odds.

The doctor just shook her head and laughed when I got pregnant at 45. Thought I was in pre-menopause. LOL.
default_laugh.png

I have a ton of fur kids too. 6 dogs, three minis, a bunch of cats... big happy family.

We have one daughter her name is Isabell shes 2 1/2....(very spoiled)

Im unable to have any more and ive lost 3 other babies 2 were ealy misscarriages but then i also had a son Zachary i lost him at 7 months pregnant he would be 4 in may

Oh, my gosh -- I knew I was forgetting something...

...I FORGOT TO HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, like others, my children are very hairy and have four legs. I also have a passle of nieces and nephews who I love dearly, but Keith and I are far too immature to ever have human kids, LOL.

I have three grown children

one son 45 with grand-daughter 3, one daughter 43 with three step grandchildren 11,16,17,one daughter 39 with one grand-daughter 12 and one grandson 7

Oh No! You're going to know I'm old!

My oldest daughter Ellen was born in 1966

My son David was born in 1967

My daughter Dianna was born in 1969

Then came Roxanne born in 1974

The Doctors told me I couldn't have any more, but God said otherwise.

Crystal was born in 1980

I also have 12 grand children and 3 great grand sons.

Now we have bulldogs for children, and too many little horses!

I have no children of my own, but I am 22 so I have plenty of time for that if/when the right time comes along. I am the oldest of 6 though. Next in line is Teagan (18) then Steven (16), Victoria (12), Tate (8) and Maria (4).

My mother had cervical cancer when she was 16 and was told after treatment that she would never be able to have children. The next year she got pregnant with me lol. And then she went on to have 5 more children!

No 2 legged kids here. Just as well because I have never been married.

Always said I'd rather have a dog and never seen anything to make me change my mind........with all respect to you lovely mothers out there.
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Have to admit though that 10 extra hands would be very useful around here looking after the furry, 4 legged brood.

Oh well, too late now.

Two... they are 8 month old twins, a boy and a girl! They are wonderful, but occasionally when they are both fussing at the same time I wish I had stayed with only four-legged "children"! ;)

Andrea

Latest posts

Back