How many here have a AMHA/AMHR/ASPC horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any one had a triple registerd horse (or a Shetland that is under 34'')Please show pics. Is it really uncommon, or is it just something that is kinda hard to find, like a champagne?

Thank you,

-Gage-

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
We have one - Kewpies Paposa of Arenosa - pictured here in pasture condition - He was one of the main herdsires at Bristol Pony Farm for a number of years producing several National Champions and with his 2nd generation now making its mark at the National level as well.

I believe he is from the last or one of the last foal crops that Mrs Barrett raised . He has a neck that just goes on and on and on......and the most incredible kind willing disposition. A true gentleman.

There are not very many triple registered miniatures amha/amhr/aspc and even fewer triple registered pure arenosa bred miniatures.

Here is the grand old man

papo0503E_small.jpg

Here are a couple of his 2005 foals - which have far exceeded our expectations. They are both aspc/amhr - however I think they will both stay under to hardship into amha as well. Buckeye WCF Kewpies Silver Ghost and Buckeye WCF Kewpies Lucy Lou

Maggies05colt_small.jpg

Angels05filly_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 2 that will be old enough in 2006 to register amha . They are D&S Mack The Knife and D&S Run Around Sue . Both are 100% Seth Thomas.

Laura and Joe at ten l have a stallion legacy that they hardshipped amha this year. So he is amha/amhr/aspc!! He is breathtaking!!!

And i just love Getitia stallion. Doesnt get much better then that

The odd thing to me is you rarely hear of a triple registered mare. Although someone here on the forum did post one last year when i asked how many had them.

The odd thing to me is you rarely hear of a triple registered mare. Although someone here on the forum did post one last year when i asked how many had them.

We have a amha/amhr/aspc mare 33.5 Silver Dapple and white... RHR Charros Carina of Arenosa and she like Getitia's is 100% Arenosa. We also have a full sister to Paposa.

Dorothy

Back