How many forum members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be very careful of the bulbs marked "Made in China". They can be very toxic!!!

Could someone do a bulb look-up for me??? Need info on: IMA DimOne

I have been on Bulb Stare forever it seems... she will never pop!!!!

I think we have been cheated. The original bulb was one of those curly compact florescent ones that are supposed to last a couple years
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

This has been one of the best posts in a long time!
default_new_rofl.gif

And don't forget the twenty-five, who upon seeing the new coiled flourescent bulbs will question their "dwarfish" characteristics!

I could totally fix the Christmas light bulb.

And as for some of those screwy little ones, they should allow neighbors to know they moved into the neighborhood for their own protection. They definitely are twisted.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

And as for some of those screwy little ones, they should allow neighbors to know they moved into the neighborhood for their own protection. They definitely are twisted.
MARTY!! Like, that one totally cracked me up!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_firstprize.gif

default_no.gif
I am sorry to report that the light bulb as we know it is being outlawed is several countries.

Those breeders who have invested large sums of money on quality stock will soon have to have them put down as the standard light bulb is a hard keeper and the price of oil and coal to produce the power to feed them is getting more and more expensive.

I on the other hand have been breeding the better quality cfl and they are indeed a easy keeper and soon to be the choice of many in these enlightened countries.

However I would sell my heard as I have been told that all home lighting in England is to be LED in arround 20 years and being a designer breeder I want to jump on the latest fad.

Did I mention that I know nothing about breeding CFL's or LED's but have jumped in and am sure that my stock will stand up to the test.
default_new_shocked.gif

Jan

Tsk! Lightbulb mill. I saw you coming from a mile away...

If you don't do the proper testing and show your bulbs, I'll have nothing to do with them. For the rest of you, I've got these neat hybrid bulbs... they are unbreakable, more efficient, brighter and last longer than either type of bulb they were crossed from, but due to their exceptional qualities and rarity they are three times the price. Limited quantities, place your order soon. Free shipping and discount for multiple bulb purchases! I've got to reduce my numbers... I have no room and hundreds more on the way for '08!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan,

Sorry to here your dispersing your herd of CFL's. As you may well know there will be a hefty surcharge for disposing of any CFL bulb. Looks like that charge may be equal to or more than the original purchase price.

If in fact you bred some of your own there will be an environmental impact fee per bulb as production may cause unbeleivable damage to the environment ( just ask the people trying to collect that fee they have all the unscientific data to prove their point).

Now LED's their not very bright alone so it will take large herds of them for sure. Sounds like money to be made. Am going to auctions to buy as many cheap ones as possible to start breeding!LOL

Mark

If you end up with too many sizes, you will have to form a new breed Registry.
Oh we really should'nt go there!
default_no.gif
That can be a sore subject.

What I don't understand is why don't they just merge all the breed registries already? I mean a bulb is a bulb, right? They turn on, they turn off, they blow fuses......

Altho I will say one thing....those flourescent bulbs sure are lazy in the winter time. I have them in one section of my barn, they are very unreliable when the cold gets to them. I don't like to blanket and cover, but am seriously thinking about it. Anyone here cover their foursescents in the winter time?

Sterling, what you need are my under 2" blue light special spotted bulbs! They're psychedelic, man, and at only $2500. each you can't beat the value. Be the first on your block to have these special bulbs and you can impress your friends and neighbors! They are registered with my local chapter of the U2BLSSBA, which is a grassroots registry I set up to track and promote these incredible bulbs.

Hey Nicole...do you have any with everything you mentioned for under $200.00? Seeing on how they're not proven or anything yet...ya know? They sound really nice, but awfully tiny...can they do the work my flourescent bulbs do in the summertime? I love my flourescents in the summer I really do.......
default_pinocchio.gif

Oh and while you're at it...along with the under $200.00 price range...can you throw in your kitchen sink...I think that would work out well for me too.
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back