How long???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keri

Reaction score
Okay. My mare was due on the 7th of April. For her previous owner, she would generally foal a week before. But since its for me, she's not going to! But this is my first time foaling a mare out and I keep reading the signs and such, but not sure of myself. So here's what I got. Her tail bone has lifted and hips out. Her vulva hasn't changed colors yet. So here's some pics. Does anyone have an estimate as to how long she may be???

kerry001.jpg

kerry007.jpg

kerry006.jpg

kerry005.jpg

Keri,

I'm not an expert, but I'd certainly not be taking my eyes off from her! She looks ready to me. Have you tried expressing any milk from her to see what it looks like/consistency, etc...?? You should have a baby soon, can't wait to see pictures of your new little bundle.
default_saludando.gif

Jodi

I've tried milking her, but I'm not gifted in that area becuase I can't get anything to come out. :DOH!

I think you'll have a baby sooner than later, keep your chin up!

Keri your right her udder is getting full~ Should be soon!

I lifted her left leg to get that pic. But they are the same in size. She wasn't happy with trying to be graceful for that pic!
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
I bet she was wide eyed!

How is she today?

The bump in front of her bag has decreased and her bag is bigger. Nothing else is new with her! :DOH!

Latest posts

Back