How long do you think??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raine

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I love all your new babys i havent had the time to post my girls until now so i hope some of you might be able to help..

I thought we would have these 2 foaled by now but im still waiting ..Please tell me what you think..its driving me nuts..so for a bit of fun how long do you think ??

The 2 ladys are Pip in the head collar 28" and this is her first so im just a bit worried and Havana 32" not her first..

2012-06-09 13.25.37-2.jpg

2012-06-09 13.19.56.jpg

Hi and welcome to the Nutty Nursery! You have two very pretty girls there.
default_yes.gif

When exactly were they covered? Havana looks closer to foaling than Pip, but it is very difficult to tell, especially as she has had a foal before. Pictures taken with them completely side on (and you kneeling down to get at their level) would help as would the udder pics.

Who are they in foal to - any pics of Daddy?

THANKS YES THEY ARE NICE GIRLS, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUN WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR FOALS, HAVANNA WAS IN HEAT 4 JULY 2011 WHEN SHE WAS FIRST PUT WITH MIDAS AND SHE HAS BEEN WITH HIM EVER SINCE, I DIDNT SEE ANY SIGN'S OF HEAT FROM HER SINCE AUGUST 2011 BUT SHE STARTED TO SHOW SIGNS TO HIM A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO!!!! DONT KNOW WHAT THATS ABOUT..

PIP WAS VET CHECKED IN FOAL 30 AUGUST 2011 AND MY VET SIAD SHE WAS ONLY JUST PREGNANT...BUT SHE ALSO HAS BEEN SHOWING SIGNS OF HEAT TO MIDAS...!!!

I WILL GET OUT THERE AND GET SOME MORE PHOTOS , DAD IS LITTLE KINGS MIDAS BUCKEROO..I HAVENT GOT PHOTOS OF HIM ON THIS PC BUT HES ON MY WEB SITE..

Here are 2 photos of each one from behind ,my battery went on me so i could only get these for the moment..the first photo is Havana the second Pip..

Thanks for putting up the photos of Midas Diane , im hoping for 2 buckskin filly's
default_yes.gif
but most of all just safe foaling
default_pray.gif

2012-06-13 19.23.39.jpg

2012-06-13 19.24.10.jpg

Midas is a beautiful stallion! Looking forward to seeing what your mares have by him. Lovely mares, too!

Oh he is gorgeous Raine (is your name Raine by the way?)

The girls look good too - Havana is certainly carrying low, so possibly the foal is already in the birth position. Pip also looks quite low in her tummy, but she is a different shape to Havana, build wise and also smaller, so not so easy to tell.

Will be waiting for the side on pics.
default_yes.gif

At a guess I'd say you'll see Havana foal first.

As to when... ask the foals!
default_new_rofl.gif

Hi Raine, gorgeous girls! and beautiful stallion!! can't wait to see your babies! do you have them on camera? woud love to watch them for you
default_smile.png
as the others have said I think Havana will go first
default_smile.png
she looks almost ready to go!! :D Pip is SOO cute! hope she foals alright!!
default_smile.png

Thanks for your nice comments on them all everyone, my name is lorraine anna but everyone calls me raine..Pip is cute cassie and yes i am a bit worried about her but you just never know with these minis. My first ever mare was a big full 34 inch and built like a back of a bus, beautiful girl but big and i lost her along with the foal when she was giving birth, my vet did all she could but it wasnt enough..very very horrilbe thing to go through..So now im always scared..

I have them on camera for me to see but ive not got it sorted out so everyone can see it . Something i hope to change in the future..I will have to just keep you updated with photos..
default_yes.gif

Hello Littlebittybritches Pip has a lot of swelling in front of her udder and her teats are now visable, normally you cant see them because they are so tucked up. she hates me taking photos of her udder so i will have to wait until someone will help me.I need to grab one of the kids when their not busy
default_rolleyes.gif

Havana hasnt got much of an udder a bit swollen in front .. I will get photos up soon but her last owner said she fills up right at the last minute and shows no signs..so we will see.!

Thanks for your nice comments on them all everyone, my name is lorraine anna but everyone calls me raine..Pip is cute cassie and yes i am a bit worried about her but you just never know with these minis. My first ever mare was a big full 34 inch and built like a back of a bus, beautiful girl but big and i lost her along with the foal when she was giving birth, my vet did all she could but it wasnt enough..very very horrilbe thing to go through..So now im always scared..

I have them on camera for me to see but ive not got it sorted out so everyone can see it . Something i hope to change in the future..I will have to just keep you updated with photos..
default_yes.gif
Hi Lorraine
default_smile.png

I hope that everything goes VERY well with your two girls then
default_smile.png
I'm sure little pip will do fine
default_smile.png
but I bet you won't be getting much sleep from now until the time she foals! I know I wouldn't in you situation LOL.

thats ok, at least you can see them from your house
default_smile.png
definitely will need to see plenty of photos =D

good luck with foaling Lorraine! hope everything goes really well with both your girls!

Thanks i will get more photos up soon.. both are doing well

I love your two girls they are just beautiful. Looking forward to some updates and hope they dont keep you waiting too long.

Sorry... Im back, problems with the internet...promise photos by monday I have a very busy weekend, Just checked Havana and shes very pink with what looks like bloody stripes inside her dinky doo so shouldnt be long, shes very very open round there also
default_yes.gif

Looking forward to the update and pics on Monday - sounds as though Havana is making good progress!

Latest posts

Back