How is Tunia today?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Nikki,,, you are doing everything you can. You have gone the extra mile and it is up to Petunia now. I will thinking of her and you all day hoping for some more great updates!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I am really happy to hear this news today. Thank you for the update! We are care about both of you so much!
default_yes.gif
: Please keep us posted with any changes, hopefully as she continues to heal.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Try to have a nice relaxing day and catch up on some rest! I know you need it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: Nikki she is in good hands...that is the best news. I am sure Tunia is feeling so much better just getting some fluids in her...she is a strong girl
default_yes.gif
:

Keep it up Tunia....you can do it
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]OMG!!!! Nikki, I hope that is all good news and in this new vets care will continue to improve, I was in tears reading that, look what she has done in the short time with her, YEAH! for you to find someone else...It really frustrates me sometimes when so-called vets are treating an animal and then just say there is nothing else they can do....GRRRR Oh Nikki I hope you have gotten some much needed and deserved rest, and Prayers still are going out for Petunia, it is truly up to her now!
default_wub.png
: I think she knows how much you care for her, and I am so proud of you for seeking out the help she needed! Please keep us updated!!! I hope the next pics we see are of all the swelling completley gone, and Petunia on the road to recovery!!!!!!!! Hang in there Nik!
[/SIZE]

Hang in there Nikki, you are doing the best you can for Tunia! Hopefully now that she's in the new vet's care she'll be able to make a quick and full recovery! It's a good sign that she tried to get up! HUGS! Sending good thoughts and prayers your's and Tunia's way still!

I just got home and the first thing I did was check on here for an update, I just can't get Petunia out of my mind. I pray it all works out, heaven knows you're trying. Hugs.

I'm another poster who was in tears reading your update. I've been wanting to hear the best. I know Petunia isn't out of the woods yet but at least she's on the road. Keep the updates coming! Yea. =-) Go Petunia, go!

chico

Oh Nikki, I just got home and headed right for the puter hoping for a update. I am so glad to hear she peed and pooped. I am also REAL GLAD to hear she is not treating this as a prolapse. (referring to the email I sent you) she is in excellent hands, and you take it easy today and try to relax. Got any chai ? :bgrin take a good hot cup of it..and take a nap. I will try to call you again tonight, (((hugs))) to you and Tunia, and a specail THANK YOU to you caring vet! Keeping the prayers going for Tunia.Come on Tunia ~~ you can fight this!
default_wub.png
: Ce

hurray sounds like things are looking up... yet another poster who just got to the computer, first thing is to check on Tunia... and tears in my eyes hearing that perhaps things are finally taking a turn for the better! so the prayers will KEEP ON COMING!!!!!

Nikki i hope you finally got some rest... and how is Zada doing with all this?

Yay Petunia!

Just wanted to let you know I put smiling Petunia's picture up on my fridge, when she was celebrating St Patty's Day. I told all my family to send healing thoughts and prayers to her when they pass by her picture. She is adorable.

Yay Petunia!

Just wanted to let you know I put smiling Petunia's picture up on my fridge, when she was celebrating St Patty's Day. I told all my family to send healing thoughts and prayers to her when they pass by her picture. She is adorable.
She has been on our fridge since Nikki sent it to us.. My little girl "talked" to Petuina today and told her to get better. Faith said, momma says you are sick, so God help her get better.. She just did this before she went to bed.. Petunia, and Nikki, Faithie is praying too..

Jodi,,,, that is very cool. Her prayers will count for 10 adults I bet! Petunia has to feel that we are all pulling for her!

Nikki...I've only come on the board to read all of this as a friend mentioned

something to me. I haven't been online all week & I feel awful but I know

everyone here is pulling for you....me included now.
default_pray.gif
:

Hoping & praying for good news today!

Sandy

Back