How is this Product?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who used a baby monitor for foal watch and she wasn't that impressed with it when we talked and I told her how sharp and good the picture was from my cameras. Not sure what your plans are for it... This is the system I have. It was very affordable and easy to set up:
http://www.swannsecurity.com/s/products/view/?product=356

thanks Jill, should have given more info, this is for my daughters preemie baby...

If anyone has a used one in excellent conditions, would consider, miss the bid, just not fast enough.

Picture might help
default_wink.png

I don't remember the brand of ours, but the the video screen looked like a little TV so it's not the same brand as the one you are bidding on. We got it back in 2004 and used it for our first child. After that we used it for one foaling the following year. It worked great for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
the one I am looking for is the hand held monitor, so you can go to room to room and still see this precious baby is OK.

Thanks still looking...
default_wub.png

When I had my kiddos, the one thing that I couldn't live without was the Angelcare Monitor. No video, but it has the sensor that will detect if they stop breathing and set an alarm off waking you up. It was the only way I could get any sleep.

Latest posts

Back