How Exciting!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
Received notification today that our ranch was drawn to be included in the AMHA 2006 calendar.
aktion033.gif
Now comes the problem of selecting "the" photo to use, can only be photo of a single horse. My favorites are on our website if anyone has suggestions!!

WOW! Many congrats!
aktion033.gif
As for which photo...geez. I sort of like the buckskin mare wth foal nursing because it's cute but if you want to advertise your farm, I have no idea because you have lots of nice horses. Good luck! Can't wait to see the calendar!

OH...My vote is Caballero!!!! He is soooo GORGEOUS!!!!
wub.gif

Well, we won't be using Caballero, he's been sold. The question also would be to advertise a horse with another farm's name or one that carries our ranch name such as.....

Thousand Oaks Awesomes Jester

Jesterright250.jpg

Thousand Oaks Sterling Silver

Silverright250.jpg

Thousand Oaks Lancelots Cameo

Cameo190.jpg

Congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif
I'll make sure and look to see which one you decide on. you have such pretty horses I know whichever one you choose will be great. I personally like Jester and I also think my favorite has to be Awesome. I love those overo/toveros!
wub.gif

In my opinion these are my following choices.

#1. Bond Peppy Power

#2. Call Me Awesome

#3. Sir Lancelot

I would use a herd stallion for advertising purposes due to the fact the are more likely to be kept and not sold (so they will be ascoiated with your farm), they produce more than the mares, and a key role in your breeding program...

Chandler

Last edited by a moderator:
I say AWESOME JESTER !!!! He is awesome !!

Clara

I am totally in love with your black stallion his name has slipped my mind I know it has blue in it anyhways he si very gorgeous and has your farm name!!

I love your horses, espically a sorrel pinto mare can't remember her name, Molly something, I don't remember. But my vote for the calander goes to Call Me Awesome, he truely is AWESOME!

The "Black Stallion" would have to be Thousand Oaks Bolero Blue........

Bolero347left.jpg
Bo347right.jpg

and "Molly" would have to be our Dippers Duffy daughter, Starfleet Molly McDuffy.....

Mollys-MP.jpg

I like Call Me Awesome, I also like Awesome Jester. However, I really like this mare.

Rosebud185.jpg

Robin

Robin1 said:
I like Call Me Awesome, I also like Awesome Jester. However, I really like this mare.
Rosebud185.jpg

Robin

450837[/snapback]

Actually, the mare in this photo, Rose Buds Irish Rainmaker, is the dam of Awesomes Jester and also the black stallion above, Thousand Oaks Bolero Blue.

Thanks for the compliment!

I know you really don't want to keep Rainmaker so you can just send her to Arizona. I will force myself to take her off your hands.
wink.gif

Robin

Latest posts

Back