How do you resize your pictures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I do my pictures in Microsoft Picture It program but I have no way of knowing when I email them from my yahoo what size they will come out on the other end. There doesn't seem to be a size thingy in my microsoft.

When I point to them as an attachment to email it says 1500 X 1090 so they come out HUGE on the other end. Any suggestions please?

I used to have a graphics program that had resize on the taskbar...but it is not compatible with my current computer.

I have used Paint....I think most computers have it. Here is the "Help" info:

To change the size of your picture

On the Image menu, click Attributes.

Under Units, click the unit of measurement you want to use for the width and height.

Type the measurements in Width and Height.

Notes

You can also resize your picture by dragging the image resize handles, located at the lower-right corner and along the bottom and right sides of your picture. (You might need to maximize the window to see the square resize handles.)

If your current picture is bigger than the new size, the picture is cut from the right side and bottom to fit within the smaller area. If your current picture is smaller than the new size, the extra area is filled with the selected background color.

Latest posts

Back