How do we know where we are stalled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather1414

Reaction score
I am really hoping they don't mail you where you are going to be stalled, because I haven't received anything.

I have never been to nationals before and I don't know how to do everything. Will we get there and then get our stall arrangments, or do you have to walk through all the barn and hunt down you stalls?

I am so lost!
wacko.gif

When you get there, check in at the office (which is in the same building as the arena, right there with the vendors) and ask where you are stalled. They should be able to give you a map or at least directions as to where you will be at.

I hope you have fun!

Hey Feather, I'll be with you looking puzzled, confused and lost. This is our first nationals too, so we're in the same boat.

Best wishes - be safe in your journey!

If you are like us and get there in the middle of the night, there is a board with the stall assignments on it. There are usually people working through the night that can steer you to it.....

Or, you could call the show management and ask them, especially smart if you arrive after hours.

Here is what I wish AMHR would do next year for Nationals. Once they figure out the stalling situation they should mail out to us a map of what barn are stalls are. Thay way new comers and for those (like myself) that doesn't want to go stall hunting will know where they are located in what Barn.

Latest posts

Back