How did Ontario place at the Lockport Area 2 show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP

I believe Lockport is the AREA 1 show.-- Also wondering how everyone did??

Hey:)

I headed up sunday as I had our MHCO club show saturday which im happy about! Proud of zorro
default_wub.png

I showed Stephanie Forbes gelding and her SMHC filly
default_smile.png

Steph did so well with her stallion sizzle who i LOVE.

Nice turnout mcarthys had some amazing horses
default_wub.png

Rev stephs gelding was awesome he was such a good boy. I took him in driving ; halter;obstacle; and hunter. Unfortunatly we got lsot and I missed showmanship!!!
default_sad.png
But still managed to get Reserve Highpoint Youth for the day!! :D! Rev took a 1st and 2nd in youth dirving ; 1st 3rd in hunter; 3,3 in halter, 3,3 in obstacle. Thanks steph for letting me show him it was a good experience my first US show
default_biggrin.png
Also showed her SMHC filly who is stunning and got a 1st , 2nd in youth mare I was thrilled she shows so well
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png

John Mcallum also did well your little filly looked great !

&& Pams Steve looked amazing in pleasure
default_wub.png

default_smile.png

Im still recovering form the longest HOTTEST weekend of my life LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lockport is in Area I but the actual Area I show is July 18-20 at Horseheads. My show bill arrived in the mail today. I am not from Ontario, I have cousins there though, but my mare got a Reserve Senior at the Sunday show.

Lockport is in Area I but the actual Area I show is July 18-20 at Horseheads. My show bill arrived in the mail today. I am not from Ontario, I have cousins there though, but my mare got a Reserve Senior at the Sunday show.
Hey!

You were there on sunday?
default_smile.png

Hey!

You were there on sunday?
default_smile.png
Oh Carrot Top? I heard her name take Res.
default_smile.png

Only Carrot aka Cupcake was there with Amber Reid. I wanted to go but my mom who lives with us has a lot of health problems so it is hard for me to get away overnight and I live to far away to drive back and forth. I am trying to work out an overnight for the Area I show

Hello ,

Just wondering how everyone from Ontario placed at the Lockport Show? How was it?
We went down with our two year old over mare Graham's Otta B- A Diamond 2 looking for that one grand to finish her HOF. We got 4 firsts in two year olds. champion junior mare and reserve grand but no grand, bit of a let down but all in all a great weekend. Because of my bad heart it was all I could do to stay upright in all that heat, Steph Forbes was kind enough to show Di for us, a favour I cannot repay

Hello ,

Just wondering how everyone from Ontario placed at the Lockport Show? How was it?
We went down with our two year old over mare Graham's Otta B- A Diamond 2 looking for that one grand to finish her HOF. We got 4 firsts in two year olds. champion junior mare and reserve grand but no grand, bit of a let down but all in all a great weekend. Because of my bad heart it was all I could do to stay upright in all that heat, Steph Forbes was kind enough to show Di for us, a favour I cannot repay
Ernie didnt know you were on here
default_saludando.gif

We all had our fingers crossed for Di. Shes gorgeous
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back