How did everyone do at Sea-Tac in Elma???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and Brandon qualified for Worlds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hint hint, nudge nudge...

Kari

Liz, I finally got to read your writeup, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D Your young man is really something, he looks like he has been showing halter his whole life!
default_aktion033.gif
default_firstprize.gif
Congrats on your Reserve Champ, well-deserved!

P.S.: Mousey told me that he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to be a CDE horse....
default_wink.png

Brandon and Tig look incredible! Tigger obviously knows her job and took care of Brandon, but he looks like a natural...a heck of a lot better than I ever do...

This weather is REALLY making me mad now...We decided to cancel going to Oregon Gold, which I've yet to go to despite being in my college town. Some unexpected expenses and too rotten of weather to clip with the blanikets we have all added up to a no-go.

This is, I believe, the 4th year we had planned on going, each time with something getting in the way...I was looking forward to seeing all of you, including those I have yet to meet.

Don't feel bad Susanne, I am in the same boat, missing out on all the fun...again this year.

Do however love hearing from everyone that gets to go,,,the stories and pictures are the next best thing to being there.

Congrat's everyone! Liz your son looks so proud!

Aw Susanne, what a bummer!! I hope you were post-entering or you might as well go anyway as the entry fees are gone.
default_no.gif
Sounds like several of us had last-minute changes of plan.

Leia

Back