How come there aren't more pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
There are only 3 new horses listed. How come? I thought we had 30 something horses we've taken in. I'm jusr curious as if we want people to foster or adopt they can't see what we have.

Christy

I have wondered that also. I have adpoted a Thoroughbred race horse from a rescue and they have all the horses on the web page along with a description and a chance to sponsor the horse for 3 months for $25 a month while in the rescue or at a home waiting to be adopted. The fragile horses that are in bad shape because of starvation are still listed, some without a photo for a while.

If i sponsor a horse they send me a picture and keep it updated. I have sponsored 3 horses that were in serious need before we adopted this one. I can not tell you how good
default_aktion033.gif
it can make you feel to do something to help these horses out.

Our thoroughbred will remained co-owned with the rescue for 10 years and we have to have a vet out once a year to evaluate him along with every 2 months sending the rescue updated pictures of him with a date stamp on it.

Maybe I can explain: I will post the group pictures of the one's that Kristin has with her. All the horses in the pictures are in CMHR's custody. This is just some of the ones that are all in one place. With the weather in Oklahoma and mid west it is hard to get these guys cleaned up and photographed. We are trying as hard as we can. Shannon is updating the website as soon as people send her the photos. Again these are all in our custody but I couldn't put names yet. These are ALL up for adoption.

Here are some of the one's at Kristin's

kristinssoldiereyesclosed.jpg

kristinssniptenpartofripley.jpg

kristinssnip.jpg

KristinsLittleDun.jpg

kristinsjasminepattylittledun.jpg

kristinsgoldengirl.jpg

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Gini we know there is a lot of work involved in all this. Please don't feel like you have to hurry. I think i can understand, these horses are not all in one place. That i am sure makes it a little harder to get the photos and keep everything updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christy,

We are working very hard at getting proper photos for the website and are going to be introducing a couple new things very soon. We ask for your patience please. We have had an over abundance of horses come in in a very short period of time and we are just about ready to start updating everything. There are many horses in quite a few different states. We have contacted each foster home asking for updated photos, but as Gini stated with the weather it is hard to get nice photos of clipped up horses when the weather is still too chilly for body clipping. Don't want to get any of them sick.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Things will be all up to date VERY soon.
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I"m going to explain that too.

We are working on cases left and right coming out of our ears. Some cases are very delicate and terribly serious and that is where our focus is and has been for the most part.

We are trying very hard to prepare our foster homes at the moment for several incoming horses and this is very important.

I did not want pics of our fosters posted until they were cleaned up and looking as good as can be, considering their circumstances; posting bad pics only works against getting these little guys adopted. however due to the cold and mud I certainly do not expect our fosters to be out there clipping and freezing themselves to death over it either. So soon as spring really springs, we will be posting pics and bringing everyone up to speed as our fosters can get them done and I do not want to be pressuring the foster homes.

I will tell you one thing though: One of our fosters has decided to go ahead and start one of our horses in driving training!!!!!!!! Yes! And this for sure is going to be fabulous and help him get adopted. I cannot wait for pictures of that to show you. Just hang in there folks and let us play catch up here and your wish will be granted

Christy,

We are working very hard at getting proper photos for the website and are going to be introducing a couple new things very soon. We ask for your patience please. We have had an over abundance of horses come in in a very short period of time and we are just about ready to start updating everything. There are many horses in quite a few different states. We have contacted each foster home asking for updated photos, but as Gini stated with the weather it is hard to get nice photos of clipped up horses when the weather is still too chilly for body clipping. Don't want to get any of them sick.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Things will be all up to date VERY soon.
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I have the patience. I just wanted to know. As I will be having a booth for CMHR at some of the local shows in my area. I know people will call me after they see the site to ask why if we have 30-40 in custody why aren't they listed. No hurry for me I know it takes time. I'm sorry if I came across as soemone who wants it done now.

Thanks,

Christy

Thanks Christy for working a booth at your local shows.
default_smile.png
Hopefully we will have everything all ready to go by the time you go so that all of this just falls right into place.

default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back