How can I tell if dam is amhr?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Ok. I have 2 mares amha reg. I was looking up thier parents to see if they were also amhr reg. I cant find the names in the amhr studbook, but they could have a different name.

The names under amha are

Reeces Painted Lady

And the other mare is

Donegals Caitlin

Thanks

Reeces Painted Lady is AMHR registered already, just not permanent and still in Toni's name.

20634T REECE'S PAINTED LADY

Donegals Caitlan is also AMHR registered already, and still in Toni's name

BUT her AMHR name is 20383T REECE'S BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED

Hope this was what you needed.

Whaaa Whooo that is awesome. It save me hardship fees.

How did you find out the name change?? Also, do I have to find a way to get those horses brought permanate before I can register my mare amhr??

I have both online studbooks and I cross reference alot. Usually works, this time it did. I look for sire and dams that match and foaling dates along with colors.

As for registering your mare, if one of these mares is your mares dam, then yes, you only have to get that mare permenant first. If you know the current owner of the mare, they can contact Toni about the paperwork, she is usually very good to work with you.

I own the foals of those mares. Not the mares that you looked up. So am I at a brick wall??? I am going to email Toni.

Latest posts

Back