How big is your smallest horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My smallest is a 28" three year old silver dapple pinto mare, Erica's Prom Queen. I exposed her to Little Kings B T Buck Bandito but not sure if she is bred or not yet...........She is actually too small for my breeding program as I like the 31-34" horses, so I have thought seriously about offering her for sale - but she is just so dang cute. She is the only one I have that is under 30 as I like them taller.

My smallest is Eclipse, 31.25" tall.

Eklipperss.jpg

Followed by his 3 year old son Ernie, 32" tall.

Erniezpic22.jpg

My smallest mature mare is 27 1/4" our of a 30 1/2" mare and 28" stallion.

Very interesting question you thought of.

Joyce

While most of my mares are over 30" we do have sveral tinies too.
smile.gif
The smallest we've produced is Pixie who is 22.75" as a yearling filly. Also a yearling colt King who is 25.5" And we have two 3 yr old mares measuring 27 " & 28" All by our 27.5" stallion. The smallest mare I've bred so far is 28.5" but I'm hesitant to go smaller. I'd love to hear some other forum experience with breeding tinies.

Sandy

Hi there,.....

I dont have any live horses,.but,...I just had to add my smallest horse to the mix,(I was feeling very left out!
sad.gif
)

Sooo,...Here is my smallest horse!
wacko.gif
biggrin.gif

lol.jpg

We have a 31.0" AMHA/AMHR black bay pinto mare that is our smallest mare and our smallest stallion is 30.75" AMHA/AMHR homozygous pinto stallion which is sire is a England import.

I just bought a mare from Jean B at Dusty Lane Miniatures....I will have her next week
biggrin.gif
She is 28" at 4 years old. We like taller ones too...but I saw her and just HAD to have her
wub.gif

Dusty Lane Commander Majorette:

pudgert.jpg

Tracy

My smallest is my new little filly Pearl that is 17.75" Probably mature in the 27ish range

Her sire Spunky who is now a gelding is 28.75"

My others are all around 29 and up to my biggest at 32.25

Sheri

Here is my 3 year old, she is 28". Grandaughter of Martins Dealers Choice and Bond Dynamo.

MVC-019S1.jpg

I have a two year old 26.5" sorrel tovero blue eyed Boogerman son. He is correct and i can not wait for him to make me some babies!!!

Next is my 27" black pinto gelding, then my 2 tiny mares both almost 28". Most of my other ones range from 30-32"

My smallest is my 2 year old stallion Zachary Farms Signature Moon, the chestnut pinto in the middle.He is 23"
theboys3.JPG

The others are Zachary Farms No Way Jose 2 year old bay gelding and Zachary Farms Sweet Legacy 2 year old maximum expression sabino stallion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]My smallest are two stallions. A black 8 year old at 27.75" and a 2 year old pinto at 28". Allison[/SIZE]

BOOZERFIELDA.jpg

thDRIFTERTRIAL5a.jpg

Last edited:
Gage said:
I have allways liked the small miniature horses and allways ask what is everyones smallest, so what is yours? Also what is the SMALLEST horse you have ever owned? 
I am looking forward to alot of responses!!
default_smile.png

THANKS!

-Gage-

434777[/snapback]

my smallest horse is my stallion, he is 27 1/2 " nly problem is that he is to small to breed any of my mares because they are all to tall. We are trying to breed performance horses and size is a big thing. its a shame that he is so small because he is awesome. We will have to sell him in the future

sad.gif

Our smallest is six year old Little America's Too Incredible who is 25.75", followed by his sire, Little America Silver Tornado, 26".

tooinctony4_8_1bleed.jpg

silver_royal.jpg

Our Smallest horse is 4 year old 25" WW Heza Silver Star and he's the son of National Champion 26 3/4" NFCS Quicksilver!
aktion033.gif

Here's 25" Heza talking to one of our colts!

HezaStalker.jpg

HezaStar.jpg

And here's Top 5 National Halter Champion 26 3/4" NFCs Quicksilver (Heza's sire)

80c1e158.jpg
764a6034.jpg

I have a blue roan stallion that is 27.25" he has never sired anything that has gone over 28". He is a grandson of both Little Kings Debonaire (AMHA National Grand Champion Senior Stallion, National Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving)
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
and Bond Cracker Crumble C (AMHA National Grand Champion Senior Stallion)
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Unfortunately, he is for sale.
sad.gif

Robin

Latest posts

Back