How are we doing?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everybody. Pride is 32 inches, and Mollie is 33... My family after seeing the pictures were shocked at how small he is... they all thought he was bigger. That's what I love about him... In some pictures, you'd think he was a big horse...(if you didn't know he was a mini). He has a "big horse" stride... very smooth and flowing... not really high in the action department, but a trot that makes me wish he was big, so I could throw a saddle on and ride him in hunter classes! We'd like to teach him to drive eventually...

Chris B.

He looks great ! I do have to say though, the before pictures aren't very convincing that he was in horrible shape...winter woolies always make horses look bad. He may have been wormy but to someone who didn't know, he looks fat and sassy in the before pictures.

Best of luck with him!

I agree the first pic isn't really good to go by. This poor guy was TERRIBLY worrmy... his belly was VERY distended from lack of feed and worms. After he lost his winter coat, we found that he was WAY too thin... Now after regular feed (wonderful Dry Mix of grain, chops, alfalfa pellets, and touch of molasses put out by Lone Star Feed plus Calf Manna)... he has gained and absolutely bloomed!

Chris B.

Hi-

I use Nice n' Easy when I dye my gelding's black mane & tail - works great, put it on and 20 minutes later you're done. They also give you a really good conditioner to use after you dye the hair. Leaves my manes and tails really soft.

By the way, you're doing a great job with your little guy. Have bunches of fun at your show.

Barbie
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back