How are things at Congress going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Just wondered how the show was going at Congress. If you can post your placings.Sitting wondering how everyone is doing.
default_aktion033.gif

Heard from Sheryl a little bit ago ...her Rock E son and King Lee filly did great, i will let her get on and post the placings though
default_wink.png

Oh that is right, horsestudbook has results utd.

For those of you who want to follow results on horsestudbook go to www.horsestudbook.com and log in. Go to shows and the find Shetland Congress click that. Then at the bottom of the yellow box on the left it says ALL ENTRIES RESULTS ..click that and there are the results
default_biggrin.png

Looks like everyone is doing great
default_wink.png

To check the show results you should not have to log in or register just click on the ASPC/R Logo then click shows and follow above instructions by Leeana you should be able to see them

Really quick here...

My Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination in Classic Incentive Mare Under got 10 out of 22.

My Wall Street Rock E Livingston in Classic Incentive Gelding Under got 4 our of 17.

We're having a blast. I took 212 pictures yesterday. I don't think I show today so will have time to resize and post some pictures.

default_saludando.gif

Edited to correct the number of horses in Baylee's class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really quick here...My Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination in Classic Incentive Mare Under got 10 out of 22.

My Wall Street Rock E Livingston in Classic Incentive Gelding Under got 4 our of 12.

We're having a blast. I took 212 pictures yesterday. I don't think I show today so will have time to resize and post some pictures.

default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats, That's great!

Entries look like they are GREAT in the classes, or is it just me???

Congratulations everyone. Way to go Sheryl sorry had to cut your phone call short dentist appointment. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Wishing eveeryone much success.

My girl, Michigan's Sweet Baby Jane won her futurity class, she there with Dale Ganger from Showtime training center... my first shetland to show
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Bruce Abbott picked her out for me at the Taylor sale, I absolutely love her

babyjane8.jpg

I co-own a stallion there too, Michigan's Heart of a Champion, I think he was reserve in futurity and won his 2 yo class....
default_biggrin.png

I would love pics if anyone sees either of these ponies :)

Dale has no phone service so I had to hunt for results!!
default_wink.png

4mymirage Posted Today, 07:24 PM My girl, Michigan's Sweet Baby Jane won her futurity class, she there with Dale Ganger from Showtime training center... my first shetland to show Bruce Abbott picked her out for me at the Taylor sale, I absolutely love her

I co-own a stallion there too, Michigan's Heart of a Champion, I think he was reserve in futurity and won his 2 yo class....

Congrats, i remember seeing her at the Taylors sale last year ..she is lovely
default_smile.png

My girl, Michigan's Sweet Baby Jane won her futurity class, she there with Dale Ganger from Showtime training center... my first shetland to show
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Bruce Abbott picked her out for me at the Taylor sale, I absolutely love her
babyjane8.jpg

default_biggrin.png

default_wink.png
Big Congrats!!! I see Baby Jane often now that she is at Showtime and she is Lovely and very sweet
default_wub.png

Well I am at home while Bobby is out at the Congress and I am trying to get the show results off of line, is it just me or are others getting shows they are not asking for, I cannot seem to get into the Congress results. Bobby just called and said that Foundation Mares are all finished and we won Junior Champion Foundation Mare, Reserve Grand Champion Foundation Mare, and Foundation Mare owned bred and shown by exhibitor with SMHC'S Enchanting Illusion. McCarthy's Mare won the Grand Champion Foundation. Anyways if anyone can help explain how to use the Horse Show site it would be appreciated!

10.jpg

Congrats everyone! Whoo hoo! I saw Ronaele also won 2 yr old foundation futurity mare!

Congratulations everyone. I am having trouble with the site showing results also. Heard from Sheryl great job wishing you the best with Baylee today. When you get a chance post some more pictures.Everyone good luck and have a safe trip home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats everyone! Whoo hoo! I saw Ronaele also won 2 yr old foundation futurity mare!
Congrats Ronaele! That mare is beautiful, but i am slightly bias as i own her full brother
default_laugh.png

Ronaele's colt also did great in his weanling class, i think i own that ones full brother too
default_laugh.png

I talked to Sheryl last night for a few minutes, she said something about a power outage or something ..i culdnt hear her well though?

Yes sheryl, more pictures please
default_smile.png

Yea, Jet got Reserve!! Congrats Kay and Kyle. And you too Carin for being the one showing him. Whoop! I see a lot of people have been doing well also. Congrats to you all!

Hey Cheryl Congratulations! How come no one called me about Rizzo????? Wait till I get my hands on Bruce, we are now 3 days PAST his going Reserve?????

I am also one of the Co owners of Michigans Heart of a Champion... aka the Rat!

WE are so proud!!!

default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back