Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday, I drove the tandem Teddy/Massai again. 70 minutes

And today, there was only a short ground driving unit for Moony, 10 minutes....

How beautyful the weather was today. I really enjoy the fall!

75 minutes for the team Teddy/Massai.

20171013_113927.jpg

20171013_113956.jpg

How beautyful the weather was today. I really enjoy the fall!

75 minutes for the team Teddy/Massai.
Do your harnesses have a type of neck collar on them? I tried to zoom in to get a better look. I always enjoy seeing all the different set-ups. And what boots do you have on your guys. I imagine they are a must have when driving as much as you guys do. They look fantastic hitched. What a great team you have and how much time you spend with them is an inspiration to all of us I think!

Glad to hear Moony did well on the cart for you! Would love to see a pic of him hitched at some point.

All caught up on hours. Fall driving hours are going to outnumber spring driving hours. Who doesn't love a good fall drive?!

MajorClem, how many of us are there? I can't open the chart, I just get last end of the chart for some reason.

I think we are a crew of seven?

Thanks MajorClem for picking up the hours!
default_smile.png

I drove 1 hour with Teddy and Massai again yesterday.

Do your harnesses have a type of neck collar on them? I tried to zoom in to get a better look. I always enjoy seeing all the different set-ups. And what boots do you have on your guys. I imagine they are a must have when driving as much as you guys do. They look fantastic hitched. What a great team you have and how much time you spend with them is an inspiration to all of us I think!

Glad to hear Moony did well on the cart for you! Would love to see a pic of him hitched at some point.

All caught up on hours. Fall driving hours are going to outnumber spring driving hours. Who doesn't love a good fall drive?!
Thankyou!
default_smile.png
The harness is a type of breastcollar harness, but handmade built and customizied by a swiss leatherworker. I love this harness, it's very lightweight and fits perfectly. Yes, they need a good hoof protection, because our routes are mostly very gravelly and we drive ob paved roads too. Teddy wears Equine Fusion AllTerrain (smallest size) behind and all the other boots are custom made.

I hope to hitch Moony again this week, we still are perfect cloudless fall weather!
default_smile.png

MajorClem, how many of us are there? I can't open the chart, I just get last end of the chart for some reason.

I think we are a crew of seven?

Yes 7 of us driving 13 horses
default_smile.png

Sorry the chart is being weird.... It's prob my fault. I'm not great with "the cloud"

*sorry about the sideways pic on my previous post, I used my phone to post and now I can't flip it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Candace is a part of the family now. I pause for a half a second every time I read her name, I have a cousin named Candace and when I see you post about your Candace, I'm "wait, what???? Majorclem knows Candace?!? THEN I get it.

I drove Cappy 40 minutes it the big field today. It was another perfect day weather-wise.

Yesterday 70 minutes tandem with Massai and Teddy, and 45 minutes for Moony.

Today 50 minutes for Massai and Teddy (team).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back