horsestudbook.com

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dianne 1

Reaction score
After reading about this site (horsestudbook.com) I registered and looked up my mares. One still shows the previous owner as the owner. I transferred the papers and have new papers in my name, so I wasn't sure it this was something I should be concerned with or not. Is this site connected to AMHR?

Thanks

They seem to be keeping up on the most recent registrations (the past couple of months) but anything earlier than that isn't always updated. Most of my horses reflect current ownership but one mare (purchased in January) does not. I wouldn't worry about it, the horsestudbook.com site is a work in progress.

Andrea

I'm not sure how accurate the ownership is without calling AMHR and verifying. I have a number of horses still in my name, but then again the new owners may never have transferred them. I've found a number of inaccuracies but nothing that I'm highly concerned about yet. With the literally thousands of horses that need to be entered into the system, I would assume only new horses being added or changes to existing paperwork will be accurate.

Since AMHA pulled out of the horsestudbook.com, I can't get into the site. I have tried several times to register again but it never works. They have never emailed me with another password. Anyone else know how this site works?

Since AMHA pulled out of the horsestudbook.com, I can't get into the site. I have tried several times to register again but it never works. They have never emailed me with another password. Anyone else know how this site works?

I am having the exact same thing happening to me. I can't use the site. It tells me that my email address is already being used and that it will email me a password....but it never does.

And It will not let me register.

I emailed AMHR and asked them, they said to login as a "guest".... I have tried that too and it still doesn't work.

If you had registered when AMHA was up and had your username and password through AMHA, When they dumped the AMHA side, they also dumped all the usernames and passwords that had been given through AMHA, You have to go to horsestudbook, click on AMHR logo, so you are in thier portion of it,go to the sidebar and then reregister through them...... You will have to use a new username as it will not allow you to use your old one... You will get your new Username and password in an email....

Latest posts

Back